Views: 2020|Replies: 2

The Iraq veteran who can no longer go on [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 15:45:56 |Display all floors

The Iraq veteran who can no longer go on: Husband, 33, who was paralysed by sniper bullet four days into deployment plans to starve himself to death almost a decade on

For nearly a decade, veteran Tomas Young, from Kansas City, has been living in chronic pain after being paralyzed four days into his first assignment in the Middle East. The married 33-year-old, pictured now, left, and in 2007, plans to refuse nourishment as he is tired of the exhaustive struggle that his life has become. 'I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired,' he said.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 17:44:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-22 17:10

Dying veteran .......

My day of reckoning is upon me. Yours will come. I hope you will be put on trial. But mostly I hope, for your sakes, that you find the moral courage to face what you have done to me and to many, many others who deserved to live.

Note to voice_cd:
It is only fair that a dying person's last words be allowed to be heard.

Translate ........

请注意到voice_cd:

这是唯一公平的临死人的最后的话,允许的被听到。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 05:37:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-22 16:44
Dying veteran .......

To voice_cd:

I am thinking aloud as to why, those rich and well-connected war-mongers are shielded and protected all the time, while those victims of their lies are silenced to suffer to die their agonising deaths? Why can't the truth be told?

Translate  ......

我出声思维,
至于为什么那些富豪,及,
功能强大都是屏蔽的和保护,
同时那些受害人都是沉默,
至,受到死他们的,
事后悔恨死亡?
為什麼不能說實話?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.