Author: lau_guan_kim

Abe’s Japan gambit backfires: China’s Diaoyu survey is a smart move   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-23 21:51:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 22:04:35 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 22:09:52 |Display all floors
Strange, Lau, my post was just deleted upon my editing and SAVING it.  Changmullah might be one of the editors or moderators of this forum then.  Working behind the scenes to discredit China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 22:11:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 22:21:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 22:35:25 |Display all floors
You see, my post touched on Changamullah's true identity, and his actions confirmed he works for this forum with considerable authority to delete my post right after my saving it, most likely under the guise of "verification" but without the usual automatic notification that it is being verified, because it is likely to be simply erased.  Thankfully, your quote of my first sentence kept the message in this chain of posts.

Unlike Peng Dehuai, Chu Teh, and Liu Huaqing, of late, China's media has lost control over its editorial process and censorship to the pro-Japanese turncoats who trumpet statements from less capable but currently influential Chinese admirals and generals that peace is more important than sovereignty and economic development takes precedence over defending Dioayudao.  They play around with the meaning of "war as a last resort" by borrowing Zeno's paradox over to their argument.  No matter how far back China has bent over to tolerate Japanese aggression against its sovereignty, not just against its sovereign territory (the two are linked but are not identical), there is always room for another non-war step that China can take before it touches its "last resort" of war, just as Zeno argued that no matter how close an arrow is to its target, there is always a "half distance" between it and its target.  And therefore, if there is always a "half distance" between the current status quo and the state of war, which Chinese think tanks and planners are mandated to find and adopt before war is reached, then in effect, China would have allowed Japan to continue to occupy and control Dioayudao without ever going to war with Japan, by internal policy!

What a bunch of traitors now surfacing.  Would make Li Hongzhang blush at his crude machinations!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 07:48:54 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-23 21:46
Everyone knows me here as an Overseas-Chinese from Singapaore.

Stop your charade. You are up to no ...

Yes, they know you as ... a Singaporean ... with a chip on his shoulder.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.