Author: lau_guan_kim

Abe’s Japan gambit backfires: China’s Diaoyu survey is a smart move   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 14:36:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-3-22 14:38

BY SENDING 8 F-15 FIGHTER PLANES TO INTERCEPT A SOLO CHINESE TWIN-PROPELLER MARINE SURVEILLANCE PLANE, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, NOT THRICE, BUT COUNTLESS TIMES, JAPAN HAS DECLARED IT WANTS A WAR WITH CHINA.

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT JAPAN SHALL GET WHAT IT WANTS, BUT NOT AN INCH OF CHINA'S SOVEREIGN TERRITORY.

LET HEAVEN DECIDE AFTER THE SMOKE CLEARS FROM THE SKIES AND THE LAND THAT SENT THESE WAR-CRIMINAL-WORSHIPPERS INTO CHINA, WHICH PEOPLE SHALL BE LEFT STANDING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 14:50:37 |Display all floors
DIAOYUDAO IS MINE - GOD GAVE THIS ISLAND TO ME!

In this life-and-death struggle over the sovereignty, and thus the survival, of one country against another, there is no room for doubt and vacillation.  The fight must be finished.  Either Chnia or Japan must win, and win completely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 21:51:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-22 22:55
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 09:06
You forgot who gave the first punch and who reneges on the 1972 Sino-Japanese Peace and Friendship  ...

I forgot nothing, my theory remains true to this day. The only way i'll stop believing it is if there's a large scale war in the recent future between China and Japan OR if there's a major change in the political system of China - meaning if the Chinese Oligarchs clearly show that they're not oligarchs who want to hold on to power no matter what and make serious anti-corruption, transparency, anti-tax evasion, workers rights etc reforms that hurt the interests of the rich.

Actually within my theory both China and Japan are simply toying around for micropolitical reasons while big daddy U.S. of A. has other more serious plans. On the other hand, if China had a different tactic the various countries around China wouldn't welcome big daddy U.S. of A. as a bodyguard. for example: I've seen a lecture somewhere (sadly i don't remember where) that said that there were serious discussions in China where some people supported that China should abandon its anti-Japanese attitude and attempt to embrace the neighbour.

There's still time for change, it's not too late yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 22:12:41 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-22 21:51
I forgot nothing, my theory remains true to this day. The only way i'll stop believing it is if th ...

Good idea

But when good ideas are not accepted., it is because bad ideas are promoted by bad people.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 19:58:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:22:14 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-21 21:01
China is not a small country to be servile to any power. She is continental and not insular as Japa ...
"Remember this, China has a written history of 5000 years and for most of that period had been a sole superpower until the 19th Century.

The rest, with the US and Japan, are upstarts, that took advantage of the 100-year hiatus of shame and humiliation inflicted on China.

I think your suggestion is anathema to all Chinese with self-respect. In sum, China will, because of its continental size, be treated llike a nation of consequence.

It will be a disastrous mistake to do otherwise.

Oh look, your victimization has reared its ugly head again. It is at the core of all your beliefs in these arguments. And the core of nationalist beliefs across all countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:23:38 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 07:59
The impact of corruption in the armed forces will be disastrous. No stones should be left unturned  ...
We must have military leaders of the calibres of Zhu De, Peng Dehuai and Liu Huaqing.

It is an honour and a sacred duty to protect the nation these leaders personified.

We?

What ... you want military leaders of thiss calibre in Singapore?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.