Author: vincent01

Is anti-foreigner sentiment trending in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-24 09:19:25 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-24 01:58
Hmmmm, yes , Robert posted his picture and of his wife too, and firmly doubt you could match his h ...

I doubt that his real photo with wife, as for me a chinese, his wife's photo is a prostitute.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-24 15:08:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-24 13:47
You and Jiayanguizi are foreigners too. And, judging by some of your posts, not the most sophistic ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 20:01:57 |Display all floors
butterflyin Post time: 2013-3-24 09:18
Right, but this foreign man deserve to be beaten if he smokes inside of the airport?

Yes. Definetely. As someone said upstairs no matter where one comes from, if someone behaves rudely, no need to be polite. Period!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 02:18:46 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-24 01:58
Hmmmm, yes , Robert posted his picture and of his wife too, and firmly doubt you could match his h ...

and I am sure you match with his ¨honesty¨
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 02:41:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 08:17:56 |Display all floors
China is hardly cosmopolitan people. So it is not strange that Chinese people very frequently display strange behavior towards you. It seems every time a foreigner has had enough and gets angry it is on the news. big deal...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 10:16:50 |Display all floors
u know what? cause chinese think the  populace's cultivation of foreigner is high. but we all know it's a joke, so far as i know, many of them are very very very rude. but chinese who never travel to foreign nations they don't know, and they think those rude foreigners despise china. that why caused such farce happened in the airport or somewhere.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.