Author: Mike412

Love vs money in marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-24 10:14:54 |Display all floors
Mike412 Post time: 2013-3-23 20:51
there is something money can not buy, and love is one of them

"True love" — could it be true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 10:22:44 |Display all floors
I mean sure poor women shouldn't go for poor men considering it wouldn't help the cause, but what's with average money making women and rich women not wanting to give poor men a chance at all? No matter how great and hard working they are. Not lazy like other poor men but willing to work hard. Because rich guys and average guys don't really care how poor a girl is. They look past that. Sure men have been prehistorically seen as the "providers" but in today's society where even women make money to provide for the family, why does money in the opposite gender matter so much to women? I'm not poor at all but I'm just curious. This is why you see tons of poor men homeless and hardly any women homeless.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-24 11:24:10 |Display all floors
Mike412 Post time: 2013-3-23 20:36
wish them a happy ending  she is really strong-hearted and brave

thanx, I will convey ur best wishes to them~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 17:10:55 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-3-21 12:57
maybe if He have not money - He can show other way to prove, that He is able to build a family

mo ...

Great One !!
I do believe this to provide the basic need for my wife..
And try to give her the best out of me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 08:58:49 |Display all floors
elzach Post time: 2013-3-23 20:45
Who are we kidding? love has been eclipsed in Chinese marriages long ago.

And it's not necessarily ...

love has been eclipsed in Chinese marriages long ago.

that is not true. there are some people on this forum think love is more important than money which prove that love does exist.
   as to the high divorce rate.   there are many reasons to that including some social and political factors. many couples fake a divorce so as to avoid taxes in house selling etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 09:07:56 |Display all floors
chinaimport Post time: 2013-3-23 22:53
There parent afraid of loosing faces. First question asked friends and relative when you introduce s ...

and how about his family? does he has a decent job? It seems that no one cares about his character. If he has money, then nothing will be a problem, he is the best. Well, if he has no money, NO, NO FOREVER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 09:24:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Mike412 at 2013-3-25 09:26
mixboy Post time: 2013-3-24 10:22
I mean sure poor women shouldn't go for poor men considering it wouldn't help the cause, but what's  ...

Women just want to have a better life, but do not want to earn it from their own hard work. They are looking for a shortcut. And richer men is absolutely a better option than poor men.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.