Author: sansukong

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 00:28:54 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 00:22
Realize that you have lost the issue.

how good can a  berg that worships Gadafi be?

no modern country wants the whole country to belong to the ruling family.....................none.

that is a left over from feudal days.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 00:36:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 19:14
ShallI remind members of this forum of the multiple crimes your dead criminal friend Muammar was g ...

As I said, it was the zionist families that killed Gaddafi because he was a threat against their USDollar scam with the plan of an African gold dinar. If Gaddafi ever committed any crimes they must be negligible compared to what the zionist does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 00:50:03 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 00:28
how good can a  berg that worships Gadafi be?

no modern country wants the whole country to belong ...

Let us rid the rule of the zionist families then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:06:21 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 00:50
Let us rid the rule of the zionist families then.

world top 100 richest person..........................

how many zionist in that list?

I see Russians, Mexican and Spanish before I see Jews.......................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:07:49 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 00:36
As I said, it was the zionist families that killed Gaddafi because he was a threat against their U ...

zionist?

zionist are killing people in Palestine..........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:39:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 01:06
world top 100 richest person..........................

The zionist banksters are not jews actually, remember they killed several millions of jews during ww2 without remorse. They control the banks and factory's and all stupid brand names you have to pay for even mentioning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:44:58 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 01:39
The zionist banksters are not jews actually, remember they killed several millions of jews during  ...

and the name of the game is................lets pretend?

lets pretend you use a different dictionary.
lets pretend you come from another universe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.