Author: sansukong

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-17 10:56:05 |Display all floors
zionist bankers?

None of the scientists working on the theory of AGW are bankers and few are zionists...................

ask the University of Beijing!
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 13:25:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 15:45
You have not molten completely yet, Iceberg?

What a pity! But it will happen!

It is disgusting how the zionists used NATO with 26 000 air strikes killing at least 50 000 locals to support mercenary soldiers sent in from mainly Qatar and Saudi-Arabia even if many were from Egypt and Tunisia along with some locally existing warlords.

There is no way one can see the mass killings in a very rich nation like Libya as some kind of revolution, it was mass murder by the zionist big companies that wanted the oil of course but most important for the Rothschilds and the Bilderberggroup was to stop Gaddafi from introducing the gold dinar as currency in Africa since that would have finished off the gigantic zionist frad with USDollar worthless paper money.

Gaddafi was without any doubt a great revolutionary icon and will forever be remembered no matter what the zionists that killed him does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 13:58:58 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-17 13:25
It is disgusting how the zionists used NATO with 26 000 air strikes killing at least 50 000 locals ...

iceberg

your piece is as factual as any of the rat cut and paste..............same DNA..............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 14:21:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-17 13:58
iceberg

Facts are hard to hit, and I am loaded with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 15:07:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 14:27
You know what, Melting Iceberg? You will soon need all your breath just to keep your brain from go ...

If I understand your statement right you think that killing more than 50 000 innocent people in Libya is the right thing to do if you keep the fraud with the zionists USDollar running? Some of us more reasonable might come to a different conclusion.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 16:03:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-17 05:02
Hi Friend:

Of course, but seems he enjoy protection from the mods.

The screenshot already removed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 16:04:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 12:43
Right: Sans Souci IS asking for too much from me. He is not entitled to asking any questions anywa ...

He's asking the right thing, about your credibility.

But of course you don't have it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.