Author: sansukong

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-16 15:21:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 14:59
Who would help the Libyans destroy their own country? They are among the world's most destructive  ...

You definitely are a disgusting person,. But the Libyan people didn't destroy their own country the zionists did, simply understand that fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 15:59:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 10:16
I have never attacked females on racial grounds, and never will. I have exercised my right to voic ...
I have never attacked females on racial grounds, and never will.
There you go, lying through your teeth again! You have attacked and insulted the Chinese women in China referring to them as SLUTS..... a character assassination of the highest degree!
Translating ........

有你躺着再一次,
说谎再一次通过您的牙齿!
攻击和侮辱中国妇女在中国 ......
中引用它们如同SLUTS的.....
是一个人物遭暗杀度最高的!

181439mc2a05ctcmxzy0zm.jpg

NOTE:

Translation

蕩婦
Dictionary
slut
名詞
1. 母狗。
2. 邋遢女人,懶女人
3. 放蕩的女人,妓女。
4. (戲謔語)少女,頑皮女孩。
-tish 形容詞,-tishly 副詞,-tishness 名詞

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 16:26:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 13:39
I think the Chinese people in general don't even notice me. So whose "generosity" are you talking  ...
I think the Chinese people in general don't even notice me. So whose "generosity" are you talking about?

The Chinese people only see in you as a nuisance fly buzzing over the dinner table!It is a matter of time, they will get rid of you with their fly swap!

Translate ..........

中国人只看到你如同妨扰苍蝇嗡嗡声在饭桌上!

这是一个时间的问题,他们会甩掉你用他们的苍蝇互换!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 16:35:35 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-16 16:26
The Chinese people only see in you as a nuisance fly buzzing over the dinner table!It is a matter ...

Libya is doing well

and Libya will do better in future.

Rats stop lying.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 16:42:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 13:39
I think the Chinese people in general don't even notice me. So whose "generosity" are you talking  ...
Meanwhile, keeping someone so unscholarly as you alive IS an expression of undeserved GENEROSITY.

Prove that you are not a FAKE professor and a LIAR! Or go back home and throw yourself to feed to the lions!
Translate  .......

证明你是不一伪造教授并且骗子!
还是回家并且抛你自己喂狮子!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 16:47:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-16 16:42
Prove that you are not a FAKE professor and a LIAR! Or go back home and throw yourself to feed to ...

rat

why you so coward one la?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 16:56:00 |Display all floors
good and successful revolutions are rare.

the Libya Revolution will live in collective memory  in Libya for thousands of years

it is true revolution

All revolutionaries love the Libya revolution.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.