Author: vincent01

China will not copy Western political systems: Yu   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-15 19:11:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-15 19:28

zglobal, #136

Also the goal of fighting against corruption is that 99% of people get more.

It is absolutely pointless to fight if 99% get less.

So the issue is 1% vs 99%,  that is different from government vs people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 19:19:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-15 19:26
changamullah Post time: 2013-3-14 20:15
Are you forgetting that China did not repay its loan debt to the USA in the 1950's? Now equivalent  ...

Oh, look like that is what the rich are doing now in West to the ordinary people.

Is this what you mean?

Why don't you complain? Oh, you are just a tool of media, you complain only when free media complains

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 08:08:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 08:49:33 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-3-16 08:08
Well you already got your 1% and an education...

Give it back !!!!

I m not top 1%.

Again you want to bet?

How about you watch the whole film?

I bet you didn't. You are even afraid of knowing the whole truth!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 09:39:01 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2013-3-15 18:59
You do know India's GINI is way better than US, don't you? Does it make sense to you?

Do you know  ...

Of course it makes sense. The gini coefficent measures the wealth gap, not wealth of a country. The wealth gap is not as bad in India as the U.S. The millions of poor have similiar levels of wealth where the gap in the U.S is larger and in China even worse.

Do you know that the same data set can produce different GINI with different gap grouping?
So don't give me the 0.61 BS.

Ouch. It must hurt knowing that your communist paradise is basically a playground for the wealthy Chinese aristocracy but don't get too upset things will change. Measuring the Gini coefficent is hard in China because of the huge amounts of hidden and non-disclosed wealth among the wealthy. The estimates that put China well worse than the U.S do not even take this into account so the gini figure is thought to be much larger than the official .49.

BTW, in China, State-own Enterprises belong to people, their values are never counted into the calculation.

Haha. Funny how the 'people' that run the companies are CPC affiliated and get most of the money. What does the average Chinese person get from these companies except a low paying job. It's convenient that the people that set the minimum wage are also the ones that run the companies haha.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 10:03:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-16 10:03

Prometheus and zglobal

Check "Bill Clinton's 80 million Payday" to see how badly you are brainwashed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 10:17:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-16 10:21
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-3-16 09:39
Haha. Funny how the 'people' that run the companies are CPC affiliated and get most of the money. What does the average Chinese person get from these companies except a low paying job. It's convenient that the people that set the minimum wage are also the ones that run the companies haha.

I suggest you stop making stupid comments.

Do you have idea how much money needed for the scale of infrastructure in China?

You are basically saying the system in China produces money like papers.

BTW, had those SOE been owned privatedly, at least 1/3 of employees would be laid off.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.