Author: vincent01

China will not copy Western political systems: Yu   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 19:25:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-14 19:28

zglobal and Laughatyourself,

PBS
Park Avenue:
Money, Power & the American Dream

Did you talk about free access to internet?

Now I dare you to be a man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:39:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:41:08 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2013-3-14 15:12
and you didn't notice the westerners are using the money of their Children and grandchildren.

I d ...

You simply stated that Westerners are using the money of their children and grandchildren but failed to provide an example of it. Would you please provide me with 2 examples of your assertion?

I ask this so that I know we are not speaking in vacuum. I can then hand you a rebuttal.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:43:17 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-14 19:41
You simply stated that Westerners are using the money of their children and grandchildren but fail ...

Haha, examples?

Go check those countries with debt of almost of their GDP while have no intention to pay back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:45:07 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-3-14 19:39
I have watched the trailer for it.

So what !!!

So what?

Dig it before making judgement call that China is on the top of list of corruption!!!!

You reach conclusion based on what authoritarian media has told now.

Now I show something you don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:50:53 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-3-14 19:39
I have watched the trailer for it.

So what !!!

1% vs 99%.

I am waiting my other post to pop up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 20:02:26 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-3-14 14:49
The Duck is a 'FLG' member? I would have taken a bet that he's a Dharamsala kid. Not that it matte ...

I always have tp laugh at the 'evil cult' smear jobs.

I have always wondered why FLG received such healthy support from Beijing central authorities initially & flourished to include millions of practitioners until JZ decided, following their huge silent protest, that they were a 'threat to social harmony i.e. code for: threat to the party ... as clearly any organisation that promotes a moral philosophy instead of the path 'encouraged' by the party is a threat.

I have also wondered about what happened to the many government officials who were practitioners in the late 90's, including some at very senior levels in central government e.g. the chairman of the standing committee of the NPC who claimed that FLG had huge benefits for the Chinese people and not one single negative issue.

Do these same officials now widely promote that they indeed are an evil cult or were they sacked and sent to lao gai?  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.