Author: vincent01

China will not copy Western political systems: Yu   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 18:56:21 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-3-14 11:36
Seems if your education comes from corruption you feel guilty...

.. Good !!!!

What are you afraid of? it is just a film, not a horror movie.

PBS
Park Avenue:
Money, Power & the American Dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:02:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-14 15:04
robert237 Post time: 2013-3-14 05:20
Master/slave is correct. There are about 600,000 homeless people living in tents or in sleeping ba ...

Bearing in mind that you did not quote the origin of your stat but pulled it out like David Blaine, I won’t quibble over minor detail.

600,000 folks are on the street due to fact that they refused to be enslaved. Now, I love this point, how many Chinese are on the street despite being coerced into agreeing to go into a life of servitude? I'd hazard a guess and suggest 100 million+? Those that are concerned with stats can beat me with cudgels on this one but even Archimedes will agree that the Chinese numbers will be vast in comparison to US. It is of zero probative value that China has 1.5 billion people.

Now, I witnessed this. A man was brought before the justices for vagrancy. The judge gave him 2 choices, go away with social workers etc., get scrubbed, fed, clothed and rehabilitated and/or to gaol and thereafter street.

I was shocked when dude said, to jail sir! That took place 10 years ago and it is still shocking to me now. The moral of that exercise is simply this. People do have a choice in US and UK.....You do yourself a disservice by lying through clenched butt cheeks if you suggest social security and other help are not available for those 600,000 people quoted in your stat.

SA (off their site)
Always a helping hand in times of need, The Salvation Army offers a variety of free temporary shelters and feeding services to homeless people of all ages. Men, women, children, and families take refuge in Salvation Army Shelters throughout America. There are presently 618 such shelters worldwide.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:08:38 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2013-3-14 14:48
Use fact to prove your idea is better for the lower 99%.

This is Indonesia, not India.

The problem with Asia is similar to those in Africa. Unlike Africa, there are pockets of real developments in Asia but the mentality of many is of self serving selfishness.

The 29 years old example is a case in point.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:12:50 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-14 19:08
The problem with Asia is similar to those in Africa. Unlike Africa, there are pockets of real deve ...

and you didn't notice the westerners are using the money of their Children and grandchildren.

I don't know why Chinese people need to be educated about human right by people who have no respect to the right of their Children and grandchildren.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:16:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-14 19:17
    Imagine if the countries of Europe were ruled like China? Would the cooperation after centuries of warfare be possible if governments played to extreme nationalism and 'humiliation'? Would it be good that all Europeans are told only what their governments want them to hear and have censorship so they only hear about how bad the others are?

So you have no idea how Europea countries brutally exploited the people all round world and native aboriginal, right?

and don't educate Chinese people about censorship, because westerners know nothing other than what their "free" media has told them.

For example, the intense coverage on Russian Pu$ $y girls to prove Putin was a dictatorship. Honestly as a man, do you know Pope's opinion on this issue?

Your "free" media even suppresses Pope's opinion,
for god sake!!! and westerners blah blah like they know everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:21:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:24:46 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-3-14 19:21
Oh I see another has joined that makes a living from corruption in China.
Probably sex tours

You have no gut to watch the film, do you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.