Author: waiboshu

What is your nation mostly proud of ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 22:55:06 |Display all floors
GERMANY rescues Greece! and germany is YET Chinas best friend/partner and germans are YET the most wanted to become husband to chinese ladies and and and...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 01:51:03 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-3-12 06:55
GERMANY rescues Greece! and germany is YET Chinas best friend/partner and germans are YET t ...

i still dont understand WHY deutschland (why sharin with the poors) joint the EU & not UK (dont want to share with the poors)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 04:00:39 |Display all floors
Proud of some of the beautiful scenery in the US, like the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Crater Lake, and the fact that we made all of those places into National Parks.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 07:10:00 |Display all floors
Well i Guess it is Rocky Mountians, Hockey and RCMP for Canada. However each province has its own Natural Treasures
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 12:39:12 |Display all floors
China is an ancient vicissitudes of life and the Great Wall is the miracle of people's work in ancient China.It is the evidence of long history of China.
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-13 14:11:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-3-13 14:14

Polish people are know for intelligence, flexibility and adaptation skills.

some inventions?
Ignacy Łukasiewicz - petrolium and it's commercial use
Jan Szczepanik - ballistic vest, tri-color raster to reproduce colors (now implemented as RGB standard)
Kazimierz Siemienowicz - delta wing for use in aeronautics (it was XVII century!)
Józef Kosacki and Andrzej Grabos - lamdmines detector used then by many armies (for exa,ple British) up to 1995

I don't count Nicolaus Copernicus, because it would be too easy... ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 14:53:08 From mobile |Display all floors
my nation is proud of corruption nd poverty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.