Author: sansukong

China Backing Away From Carbon Tax Start in 2013 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 23:17:58 |Display all floors
Berg

You think the IPCC work in isolation?

The whole world vs IPCC?

And people all as under educated as berg?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 23:27:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-12 22:09
Venus....

I do well on earth and love the trees and the flowers that all feed on carbon dioxide so it's quite comfortable that we feed nature with the carbon dioxide that has been part of the system for several millions of years before when some coal became fossil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 23:29:38 |Display all floors
Every day

Research reports supporting AGW, suggesting AGW

And these take place through out the world

And equally important.....they are consistent.

Real science like real gold, not scared of any lobby group.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 23:30:41 |Display all floors
Berg
you like baby

You got long long way to go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 23:42:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-12 20:44
Science is even clearer than your muddled posts ever can be. There was a man named Paracelsius who ...
Too much CO2 is just that - poison.

CO2 is not a pollutant and certainly not a poisonous gas as you try to mislead with your lies. Without CO2, all plant life would die as all animals would not survive without oxygen.

Translate ......
二氧化碳就是不是一种污染物,
肯定不是有毒气体,
当你试图
你的谎言误导,
没有二氧化碳
所有的植物会死,
中相同的方式,
所有动物的将无法生存,
没有氧气。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 00:00:48 |Display all floors
Rat

Rat job is mislead
Seneca  to clarify

Scientific, consistency, mainstream.....logical, sensible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 00:08:54 |Display all floors
So what is rat special?

Choose and pick?

No AGW?

Co2 not green house gas?

So, what is rat special?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.