Author: sansukong

China Backing Away From Carbon Tax Start in 2013 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 18:10:58 |Display all floors
Sansukong rat

You not paid......why you so sticky?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 19:36:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-12 11:27
I know you are green behind your ears but eating more CO2 will not make you any greener even if yo ...

China won't benefit from letting the foreign banking cartels trade with her air. I really hope China doesn't fall for that banking cartel scam with CO2 tax since it is very expensive and only damaging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 19:47:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-12 11:27
I know you are green behind your ears but eating more CO2 will not make you any greener even if yo ...

Plants and flowers feed on CO2 it's totally essential so how can anybody want to rid CO2, do they want to kill the planet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 19:56:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-12 11:30
The climate change deniers: influence out of all proportion to scienceThe Heartland Institute's rece ...

Science is absolutely clear, CO2 is essential for all life we know of. It's an stupid attempt by the banking cartels to trade with air that is the problem, don't let the banking cartels fool you with the CO2 scam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 20:01:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-12 11:41
China only believes in power, Money and sometimes face.

And as long as Chinese policies don't show ...

The bankers only believe in money and power, nobody believes they would ever care about anything else. China has so many people that they have to care about that the bankers scams are irrelevant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 20:17:25 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-12 13:06
It is quite sad what is happening.

IPPC has no credibility at all, the whole world knows about how their scam with falsified science simply fell apart when exposed. They where caught at the scene of the crime, but the Bilderberggroup still try to save some of the game.

I am very glad that China pulled out from the COP meeting in Denmark and hope they stay out of the CO2 scam for ever. It's nothing in it for anybody but the banking cartels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 21:37:59 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-12 19:36
China won't benefit from letting the foreign banking cartels trade with her air. I really hope Chi ...

Trade what air?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.