Author: sansukong

China Backing Away From Carbon Tax Start in 2013 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-13 09:44:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-13 08:53
You are an unreliable and self-defeating lobbyist.

You decry the imposition of a comprehensive an ...

Have you thought about who is running the carbon dioxide scam and global warming scare? Since when did the (IMF) start to care about anything but money? They don't even mention that the sulfur from coal burning causes acid rain that kills everything, why is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 09:50:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-13 08:54
That is a crude lie and doesn't deserve any official refutation!

When the servers at the research center in East Anglia was hacked it showed that they manipulated the figures to show global warming because that was the figures IPCC wanted to see and they paid for the research.

The whole world knows about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 09:53:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-13 10:00

Forsberg

So?

No need science?
No need research?

Just some crazy bergs and a few rats will do?
and what has China Daily articles on climate change and sea rise in China coaster region got to do with East Anglia?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 10:00:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-13 08:59
CO2 is a naturally occuring gas that has started threatening the environment because stupid greedy ...

Nobody has ever even mention that mankind risk carbon dioxide suffocation by burning coal in nature.

The burning of fossil fuel gives back coal and oxygen to the atmosphere that has been there before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 10:06:06 |Display all floors
The burning of fossil fuel gives back coal and oxygen to the atmosphere that has been there before.

Dinosaur time,
the sun shines less . yet Greenland is swamp.

you know why?

dont learn science.....................

you mean the knowledge is born in your head?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 10:31:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-13 10:09
I see that YOU have SPENT far too much time believing in conspricay theories so typical of you UsO ...

Climate change has always been a part of the evolution on this planet. But what difference would a carbon dioxide tax do? The fossil fuel will burn anyway no matter what. A carbon dioxide tax could harm the economy tough and that could kill a lot of poor people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 10:38:17 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-13 10:31
Climate change has always been a part of the evolution on this planet. But what difference would a ...

dont like the solution so have to change the science?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.