Views: 2718|Replies: 6

DPRK declares armistice void [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 07:36:41 |Display all floors
The supreme military command of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea said on Tuesday that the Korean War Armistice Agreement was null as tension continued to escalate on the Korean Peninsula.
The resolute statement came before a closed-door meeting of the United Nations Security Council, which was scheduled to be held in New York on Tuesday to discuss new sanctions against the DPRK in respons ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 09:06:17 |Display all floors
The DPRK\\\'s remarks are in response to the latest round of sanctions, not because of the military exercises.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 12:49:59 |Display all floors
I hope there is a non-violent resolution, but I think the poo-poo is going to \\"hit the fan\\".  A lot of unresolved issues are soon going to find a resolution, one way or another.  This can\\\'t go on forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 15:11:48 |Display all floors
Provoking one another by exercising millitary drills brings about nothing but perpetual tensions. On top of the stupidity, what will the dictatorial leader expect by showing off nuclear armament which is nothing more than a paper tiger. One without philosophy tends to be wedded to physical power or violence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-7 14:26:31 |Display all floors
Facilities date. 2013-3-6 13:49
                                Military exercises are cited in paragraph 3 and later the article mentions \"frequent joint dr ...
Wow, you can read. Now try reading something OTHER than China Daily, so that you can get a better idea of the real news. China actually had a hand in drafting the latest round of sanctions. That's why they are saying it's because of the exercises.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 08:21:37 |Display all floors
Well, I think young Kim Jong-un act too impetuously,without considering about the consequences. And  I think he himself is afraid of war too, as many of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 08:21:43 |Display all floors
Well, I think young Kim Jong-un act too impetuously,without considering about the consequences. And  I think he himself is afraid of war too, as many of us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.