Author: voice_cd

What’s your 'Chinese dream'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-5 10:58:57 |Display all floors
I hope when we sick and see the doctor in the hospital ,the medical fee will come down a bit ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 14:33:28 |Display all floors
My dream is to be a citizen of china!but I have been a resident from 1968 when I was born in china!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 14:35:55 |Display all floors
I have had wet dreams about Gong Li.  Does that count?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 15:13:46 |Display all floors
My reverie is to see China India trade to reach its optimum level.  voice_cd panel should take this to the proper level in CD and further support me to triumph this.

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-5 15:32:22 |Display all floors
My Chinese dream is have a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 17:45:07 |Display all floors
earn at less 1500$ per month!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 00:05:30 |Display all floors
kaykay110 Post time: 2013-3-5 10:58
I hope when we sick and see the doctor in the hospital ,the medical fee will come down a bit ..

"Difficulty and high cost to access medical service" has become one of the hot social issues in China as well as the most concerned and difficult issue by our party and country.We really expect new health-care-reform plan to be put forward during two sessions ongoing.As a upcoming doctor, I also hope the standard salary of a doctor is raised.
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.