Author: Eudaimonia

How does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-6 22:54:06 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-6 22:53
The only way that you can perceive this response as a proper response to what i wrote is if you di ...

I think it is very simple to understand that the Japanese WERE the bad guys  ...........

What don't you get about that  .........  !!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:58:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-6 23:05
ztoa789 Post time: 2013-3-6 22:53
I see, couple of dozen Chinese people smashed japanese cars.

Singled out by "free" media to repres ...

Before i visited Beijing i didn't expect to find a single evidence of ultra-nationalism. This is because i simply thought that ultra-nationalism isn't obvious and it's not easy to find it in a big city that uses a language that you don't know.

Then i visited Beijing and i saw...

- A kid saying to his father that he shouldn't speak in english to me (!)
- The multitude of toy hammers saying "The diaoyu's are Chinese" in temple fairs.
- Toy soldiers souvenirs of soldiers taking of the diaoyu islands in many shops.
- A supposedly super-foreigner friendly restaurant that allowed the people who visited it to write whatever they wanted on its walls having the Japanese flag crossed out and chinese letters written on it.

...and the tv which was FULL of anti-Japanese stuff.

This is NOT normal, everyone who may think this is normal is either lying or isn't very smart. I bet that there's no place in the world that i could visit and find such evidence of ultra-nationalism without even looking for them!

Edit: Damn errors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:59:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-6 23:02
expatter Post time: 2013-3-6 22:54
I think it is very simple to understand that the Japanese WERE the bad guys  ...........

What don ...

Did i say that i didn't get that? What i said is that you didn't read what i wrote, and that's the only way that you could perceive your response as a valid response to what i wrote.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-6 23:05:15 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-6 22:59
Did i say that i didn't get that? What i said is that you didn't read what i wrote, and that's the  ...

I read what you wrote and hence my reply  ........

What don't you get about that  .........  !!

What I am interested in in why you insist that China should not remember a shabby past inflicted on it when it had more than 150 years of shame pushed on it at the hands of foreigners  .....

Or is that to difficult a premise for you  ........  ???

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 23:06:25 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-3-6 23:05

Go read what i wrote, and if you have an argument to counter it then please do express that argument.

If you don't have an argument then do fuck off kindly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 23:06:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-6 23:08
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-6 22:58
Before i visited Beijing i didn't expect to find a single evidence of ultra-nationalism. This is be ...

and I was called Chinese monkey once !!!

When was that, the examples you give? during the last couple of months, right?

and  that convince you ? then you are brainwashed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 23:07:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-6 23:10
expatter Post time: 2013-3-6 23:05

I allready said...

GO READ WHAT I WROTE

....if you disagree with it then you may express your disagreement by providing a valid counter-argument.

Until then f..k off kindly.

Edit: The Germans and the turks have done many wrongs to my country yet i don't even remember the last time that i saw something portraying them on tv as the bad guys. This is the reason why the Greeks don't hate very much the Germans and the Turks. If we had the reality of what happened decades ago spoonfed to us every day on the tv, films and media we'd be as mad as the Chinese are against the Japanese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.