Author: Eudaimonia

How does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 22:07:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-6 22:08
ztoa789 Post time: 2013-3-6 22:00
Well, how can you say so when Chinese people believe state media much less than westerners believe  ...

Didn't say that the Chinese people believe state media much less than westerners believe their "free" media.

You obviously miss-spoke, you meant to say the opposite. Anyway, i didn't say that the westerners believe more or less their local media than the Chinese do their own media. What i said is that my own countrymen believe less the holywood propaganda in comparison to the rest of the westerners.

...the problem is with the quantity of the propaganda. What i'm saying is that there's way more propaganda in Chinese tv than there's in your average European media. I expect that U.S. media are at least almost as bad as Chinese media, though i'm not 100% sure about those. The topic though isn't about the Americans, and the Americans being very brainwashed doesn't undo the Chinese being very brainwashed. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:10:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-6 22:12

Quantity ?

OK, with large quantity, do you know the following ?
Do you know where it is from?

A major theme is the pressure from the financial industry on the political process to avoid regulation, and the ways that it is exerted. One conflict discussed is the prevalence of the revolving door, whereby financial regulators can be hired within the financial sector upon leaving government and make millions.

Quantity doesn't matter if they all have the same voices, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:13:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-6 22:13
seneca Post time: 2013-3-6 22:12
See how perverted your thinking is! If a media outlet is not "pro China" it is "brainwashing" its readers, viewers or listeners...

In last 30 years, with the economic achievement, the government in China is still one from hell.

Does it make sense to you?

How do you and westerners judge their government, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:14:04 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-6 18:44
Also, let me add something more...

You people (the Chinese people) seem to take personally if som ...

For the zillions time; I am not Chinese!  I am Spanish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:14:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-6 22:13
Actually the CHinese people must be in a permanent state of perfect bewilderment - reading or hear ...

Well, did you ever talk to Chinese?

How many of them watch CCTV news and China daily?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:15:58 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-6 21:00
lol. During my visit i saw the soldiers on senkaku/diaoyu islands souvenirs, i saw the multitude of ...

You didn't know that, because as anything Seneca writes here, it is a lie! You won't find it because it doesn't exist! Period!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:16:04 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-3-6 22:14
For the zillions time; I am not Chinese!  I am Spanish

Sorry, my bad. The questions remain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.