Views: 58630|Replies: 300

How does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-3 18:09:08 |Display all floors
After my trip to China i must wonder...

...how does it feel to be soooooooo brainwashed? I'm really curious, i want to know.

Eudaimonia.

ps. Yes, i'm back.

Single choice vote, There are a total of 3 people participating in the poll

Poll is over

33.33% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
33.33% (1)
33.33% (1)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 18:16:00 |Display all floors
There is a requirement of having a brain in the first place.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 19:05:15 |Display all floors
Maybe you should ask those who believe in pedophiles in robe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 19:09:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-3 19:10
liuyedao Post time: 2013-3-3 19:05
Maybe you should ask those who believe in pedophiles in robe.

I ask the Chinese people, who's television (as i could clearly see in my visit) constantly (ALL THE TIME) in a multitude (i'd say 4-8) of tv-stations shows the bad deeds of the "Japanese devils".

So, i repeat the question... "How does it feel to be soooooooooooo brainwashed?".

I don't see how "Maybe you should ask those who believe in pedophiles in robe" is a valid answer  that has any relevance to the topic. You could answer... "5.  I'm not brainwashed, the Japs are bad like my Chinese tv constantly says!", and then give the reasons why you think that your answer is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 21:19:21 |Display all floors
Do ants feels?

Bees got feelings?

Birds decide?

Brain washed......got no feelings

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 23:07:51 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-3 19:09
I ask the Chinese people, who's television (as i could clearly see in my visit) constantly (ALL THE ...

I also ask how the yanks being fed about Islamophobia on major zionist-controlled media conglomerate.

Yet they refuse to face the fact that their own government groomed the same extremist-terrorists though Saudi Arabia.

I must admit the psyop done by the western media is more modern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 23:17:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-3 23:19
liuyedao Post time: 2013-3-3 23:07
I also ask how the yanks being fed about Islamophobia on major zionist-controlled media conglomera ...

I don't disagree with you at all, actually if you recall i made a topic ~2 months ago about hollywood and american propaganda. The problem with your message is that it's what in english we call... strawman argument, it's simply irrelevant to the topic!

Let me give you an example.... If someone (U.S.) rapes someone  then if someone else (China) rapes someone too he (China) can't say... "In my defence i saw the other person (U.S.) raped someone too".  ...because it makes no sense as a defence, rape is rape - propaganda is propaganda.
Do you get it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.