Views: 2116|Replies: 6

.... the Challenge to C02 Global Warmists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-3 13:42:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 13:23

PIERS CORBYN UK WINTER FORECAST 2012/13

THREE MUST SEE YOUTUBES by Piers Corbyn: Winter Review 2012/13 and the Challenge to C02 Global Warmists
Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:47 PM EST
Co2sceptic (Site Admin)

Winter 2012 2013 Blizzards & Stratospheric Warmings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wPf-yO49Y9k

See below for TWO more YOUTUBES - The Challenge to C02 Global Warmists & Discussion on why C02 Warmism Fails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_EVGpItjs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vI2TMjurSk&feature=player_embedded

Weather Action TV 22/2/2013 with Presenter Piers Corbyn
Producer: Ivan Atanasoff
Videographer: Jason Lawrence Mark

Weather Action TV 22/2/2013 with Presenter Piers Corbyn Producer: Ivan Atanasoff Videographer: Jason Lawrence Mark

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 15:53:02 |Display all floors
Yes....winter got snow.

Even that the rat can turn the story into one for making money for rats..........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-4 16:11:19 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-4 16:03
CO2: Breath of Life or Pollutant?

Rice......food or poison?

You glutton eat so much rice, you will also soon die.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-4 19:42:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-4 23:39:51 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-4 19:42
Weather Action TV 22/2/2013 with Presenter Piers Corbyn Producer: Ivan Atanasoff Videographer: Jason ...

Is that how your Heartland money is spend?

What a waste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 06:27:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 09:48:51 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-5 06:27
Why not you ask Piers Corbyn if he get a nickel from the Heartland Institute for his work?

Snakes and rats all together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.