Author: sansukong

Climatologist Dr. Tim Ball: 'It's Time For The Person Who...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-10 11:29:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-10 11:17
You think so? This is the same blogger you insulted as "no expertise other than wordsmiths".

Award ...

wordsmith............................

just wordsmith.

and I am sure paid for wordsmith.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 13:41:13 |Display all floors
the internet is so versatile.

One can use it to learn about solutions to global warming.

Or like the low class sansukong.......................use the internet to spread Morano cheese and Tim the Balls.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 14:11:30 |Display all floors
the internet is so versatile.

One can use it to learn about solutions to global warming.

Or like the low class sansukong.......................use the internet to spread Morano cheese and Tim the Balls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 22:38:53 |Display all floors

sansukong is very  low class.

shameless, low class.......................and a great embarrassment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 10:17:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-10 20:29
Yes, it is, especially IF YOU CALL PEOPLE "liars".

Can you guess why your silly thread you starte ...
Yes, it is, especially IF YOU CALL PEOPLE "liars".

I do not go about calling other people liars. I called you a LIAR.... for the lies you spreaded about the Chinese athletes stealing their Olympics gold medals.

Translation...(not absolute)...

我并不去呼叫其它民众的骗子。
我叫你个骗子......对于谎言你蔓延,关于中国运动员偷了他们的奥运金牌。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 10:47:13 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-11 11:10:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-10-11 10:11
seneca Post time: 2013-10-11 09:29
I tell you once again you are not the right person to go after other people calling them "liars",  ...
Neither can you prove me to be a real "liar"

Do you want me to produce the screenshot of the lie you spread about the Chinese athletes stealing their Olympics gold medals?
Translate ...(not absolute)...

难道你要我,产生的屏幕截图的谎言,你传播关于中国运动员偷了他们的奥运金牌?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.