Views: 13763|Replies: 49

MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-27 18:10:34 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 18:36:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-27 18:38

Yes big chill....

We will chill your bones in the freezer.

As long as winters are below zero C......

And winter temperatures will remain below  zero C for a long time in many places.....the higher humidity in the air due to global warming will mean more snow and more freezing in winter ...it is just physics.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 18:59:50 |Display all floors
Whether - 20 or - 18, it will still snow.....

How much snow?

Will be a function of water vapor blown in from the tropics.

When scientists can learn so much about the galaxies, the black holes and the universe.....why shouldn't scientists know much much more than you can begin to grasp......?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 01:17:45 |Display all floors
Is 'global cooling' on the way? Lake sediment proves sun cooled earth 2,800 years ago - and it could happen again soon
Lake sediment proves 'solar minimum' caused 200 years of cooling 2,800 years ago
New minimum due soon - after this year's increased sunspot activity
Sun's activity CAN cause changes in Earth's climate, claim scientists
May throw predictions of global warming out of whack

By ROB WAUGH                                                                                                                                                                       PUBLISHED: 04:00 EST, 9 May 2012 | UPDATED: 07:23 EST, 9 May 2012

When the Greek poet Homer was writing The Odyssey around 2,800 years ago, the Earth went through an abrupt period of cooling, caused by the sun - and the same could happen again soon. Scientists at the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences analysed lake sediment in Lake Meerfelder Maar, and found direct evidence of a sudden cooling caused by a 'solar minim um'.Some scientists suspect that the current period of high solar activity - including increased sunspots and solar storms thsi year - will be followed by a 'minimum' period, which could even cause an Ice Age.

Scientists at the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences analysed lake sediment in Lake Meerfelder Maar, and found direct evidence of a sudden cooling caused by a 'solar minimum'

When the Greek poet Homer was writing The Odyssey around 2,800 years ago, the Earth went through an abrupt period of cooling, caused by the sun - and the same could happen again soon
If the GFZ research is correct, a new 'solar minimum' could have a direct impact on Earth's climate - cooling our planet drastically, and knocking the predictions of global-warming alarmists out of whack.

Dr Achim Brauer of the GFZ said,'An abrupt cooling in Europe together with an increase in humidity and particularly in windiness coincided with a sustained reduction in solar activity 2800 years ago.'
Brauer's measurement's of lake sediments allow 'a precise dating even of short-term climate changes.'The 'Homeric Minimum' - the solar minimum that coincided with the famous poet's lifetime - caused a cool period that lasted 200 years.

More...
What could possibly go wrong? U.S. Army wants to give war robots more power to 'make their own decisions'

'Scientists from the German Research Centre for Geosciences GFZ in collaboration with Swedish and Dutch colleagues provide evidence for a direct solar-climate linkage on centennial timescales,' say the researchers.
'Using the most modern methodological approach, they analysed sediments from Lake Meerfelder Maar, a maar lake in the Eifel/Germany, to determine annual variations in climate and solar activity.' Suggestions that the sun might affect climate so profoundly are controversial.

Mankind’s use of fossil fuels has led to billions of tons of carbon dioxide being pumped into the atmosphere, triggering global temperature rises from which experts believe we will take millennia to recover. That is the consensus view.
Three centuries ago similar changes in the Sun were linked to a period of almost unprecedented cold, known as the ‘little ice-age’ - a time when the ice on London’s River Thames was regularly a foot deep and when thousands went hungry because crops froze in the fields.

Frost Fair on the Thames at London 1683: His best evidence for this link comes from the last time the Sun went to sleep, the so-called ¿Maunder Minimum¿ period from 1645 to 1715The link between Solar ‘moods’ and the weather down here on Earth was first noticed in the 1970s, when the American astronomer Jack Eddy noticed a strong correlation between historic weather records and contemporaneous accounts of Solar activity, most notably the long record of sunspots published a century before by the astronomer Edward Maunder.
Eddy noticed that a ‘quiet’ Sun correlates with cold weather and a manic phase means warmer conditions.
His best evidence for this link comes from the last time the Sun went to sleep, the so-called ‘Maunder Minimum’ period from 1645 to 1715.
During this period and for about a century either side, much of Europe and North America suffered a succession of bitterly cold winters and damp washout summers - the ‘little ice age’.

Read more:
Climate is affected by the sun: The Register

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 02:38:13 |Display all floors
Rat language is already big give away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 04:34:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-2 11:27
seneca Post time: 2013-2-27 22:16
Another benighted contribution by benighted Sans Souci and his handlers.

Just look at the title, y ...

Evidently, you and your pea-brain side-kick just can't handle the TRUTH at all? Every time I have the TRUTH thrown at you two, both of you would be jumping and howling like two mindless monkeys standing on a hot-plate!  How pathetic !

Translate  ......

顯然,你和你的豌豆大腦側踢不能處理的真相呢?每次我扔在你們兩個有真相,你會跳躍,就像是兩個動腦子猴子站在熱板狂吼!多麼可悲!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 08:42:47 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-28 04:34
Evidently, you and your pea-brain side-kick just can't handle the TRUTH at all? Every time I have  ...

now selling your ice age theory.

tonite, what theory?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.