Author: sansukong

MUST SEE YOUTUBE: Little ICE Age - Big CHILL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-9 16:11:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-8 20:06
Now, I am more than convinced that all that I said of you are 100% the true. Your strong reactions c ...

rat..................your google translate is broken.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 16:13:45 |Display all floors
To: voice_cd,

sansukong Post time: 2013-3-9 03:11
Don't just shoot your foul mouth from your hip everytime you have nothing else of intelligence to  ...
My above reply-post was removed mysteriously and clandestinely. Is there a conspiricy to silence those who speak up for China?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 17:52:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-9 16:13
To: voice_cd,

My above reply-post was removed mysteriously and clandestinely. Is there a conspiricy ...

Speak up for China or speak up for rats?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2013-3-9 19:38:37
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 01:59

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 19:55:22 |Display all floors
Actually I have no idea what it is all about......

But the truth is milankovitch cycle is very mainstream science ......

It is rats who misuses the cycles to mislead the public by way of distortion s, exaggeration s and misrepresentations.

I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 21:32:41 |Display all floors
The arctic is where climate change will be felt earlier and more intensely. The arctic is considered the barometer of the world and the Inuit are the mercury. (Summarized from Berkes and Jolly, 2001)

That's right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 23:27:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-9 16:52

Why are you calling the Chinese people rats? What have they done to offend you?
Translate .......

为什么你叫中国人民老鼠?他们有什么得罪你吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.