Views: 3849|Replies: 6

Meteorologist Robert W. Endlich critiques NASA's Hansen: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-27 09:54:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-27 16:40

Meteorologist Robert W. Endlich critiques NASA's

Hansen: 'I attended a talk by Dr. James Hansen....one item after another struck me as being completely at odds with measurements'                                         Read the Full Article                                       

Endlich: 'Hansen says the science is settled and there are no data which contradicts the alarmist view of imminent catastrophic temperature change and tipping points. Who is the 'denier?' -- 'I was disappointed that a world-renowned researcher could not provide a cogent, coherent answer to a pertinent question regarding accuracy of the forecast which brought him to prominence. “How has this guy passed his candidacy exam or prelims?'
Tuesday, February 26, 2013                                  By Marc Morano  –  Climate Depot

Endlich of News New Mexico:                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I asked Hansen about two periods in geologic history. First was end of the Ordovician, about 450 million years ago when CO2 increased from 4000 to 4400 PPM but earth entered a “snowball earth” phase. Second was the end of the Jurassic 150 million years ago, when CO2 was increasing, but temperatures fell. He told me that the data were wrong.
I specifically asked him about the measurements which showed large amounts of CO2 during the Cambrian and Ordovician about 4000-6000 PPM, and that even the IPCC speaks of large amounts of CO2 in the early Paleozoic. He said that there were no measurements of large CO2 amounts in the Paleozoic and again said I was wrong. I guess he has not heard of the Royer Compilation

http://www.globalwarmingart.com/wiki/Filehanerozoic_Carbon_Dioxide_pn

I then asked about the Vostok Ice Core data which shows four previous interglacial periods CO2 was about 200-270 PPM, and temperatures were clearly much warmer that the present. “Dr Hansen, doesn't the fact that the previous interglacials were a lot warmer than now, falsify the claim that CO2 is an important driver of climate?” He argued with me that the Vostok Ice core data did not show this, and said I was wrong. Google http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vostok-ice-core-petit.png to see the data yourself.                                                                                                                       

Read Endlich's full report on Hansen here.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-27 10:18:09 |Display all floors
$158 million can buy a lot of rats.

But sansukong.....

You know what the bigger rat is talki ng about meh?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 00:47:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-27 23:18
Who cares what Mister Endlich talked about in private with Mr Hansen???

See what a Machiavellian pe ...

Climate change deniers......

Better addressed as a small group of well paid and vocal lobbyists.....

And the larger group of rats who think they look good and sexy quoting from bigger rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 13:14:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-3 12:16
seneca Post time: 2013-2-27 22:18
Who cares what Mister Endlich talked about in private with Mr Hansen???

See what a Machiavellian pe ...
See what a Machiavellian person he is... talking to a real scientist and then badmouthing that man in public without offering any proof.

Speaking of yourself, where are your proofs that the Chinese athletes stole their London Olympic gold medals?
Are you not also badmouthing the Chinese athletes without proofs?

Translate .......
說到自己,在哪裡你證明中國運動員偷了他們的倫敦奧運金牌獎牌嗎?
你是不是也唱衰中国的运动员没有证明?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 13:31:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-3 13:14
Speaking of yourself, where are your proofs that the Chinese athletes stole their London Olympic g ...

You think you look good and sexy using rat stuffs?

Chinese athletes and Seneca.

The way you misuse Chinese athletes and Seneca is exactly why we hate rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 13:38:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-3 13:14
Speaking of yourself, where are your proofs that the Chinese athletes stole their London Olympic g ...

Whatever Seneca have said in this forum does not give you the right and moral ground  to misquote ad Infinitum.......................

You such a nasty, no good rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 18:35:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-3 18:35

San souci is a nasty no good rat

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.