Author: sansukong

Carbon tax hallucinations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-22 12:16:53 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

Most, if not all of its punitive rules, are based on exaggerated risks, fear mongering, junk science, and illusory health, welfare, “environmental justice” and “sustainability” benefits.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 12:30:54 |Display all floors
Rat commandments?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 13:18:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-22 12:16
Excerpt:

I fully agree that the climate-scam is nothing but simply a scam. It is the bankers like the Bilderberg-group who want carbon-dioxide taxes so they can get emission rights to trade with since it would be a lot of money to be made out of such business. They don't care the least about the environment or the climate either for that matter.

But many politicians like Obama and plenty of others are corrupted by the bankers and that is why they bother to shout about carbon-dioxide even if it is no problem in any way.

It's sad that so many people has even listened to such a bankers fraud.

Carbon-dioxide is non-toxic, natural, essential for life and it makes everything grow better so we get a greener planet literally.

Actually the best thing we can do is to increase the carbon-dioxide level in the atmosphere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 13:32:25 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-2-22 13:18
I fully agree that the climate-scam is nothing but simply a scam. It is the bankers like the Bilde ...

Isnt it lucky you are the minority?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 14:21:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-22 13:32
Isnt it lucky you are the minority?

Actually not, it would be a lot better if more people could see through the media campaigns and understand that the whole planet wouldl die without carbon-dioxide.

Taxes on carbon-dioxide would kill off a lot of people that can't pay more for fuel and food which all produces carbon-dioxide when used. Carbon-dioxide taxes is nothing else but killing off poor people in the developing countries and making the bankers richer by trading with the emission rights.

Poor people doesn't benefit from being taxed and carbon-dioxide taxes would mainly hit the larger population groups, who unfottunately aren't very rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 14:27:01 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-2-22 14:21
Actually not, it would be a lot better if more people could see through the media campaigns and un ...

Ideologue

An ideologue speaking.

So who taught you to speak like that?

What motivates your teachers?

The whole world is a conspiracy and you and your pals are the exceptions?

A rat colony perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 15:00:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-22 14:27
Ideologue

An ideologue speaking.

It's not about ideology it's pure sense and science. No matter what we do, nature will always find it's equllibrium anyway, but attempts to modify the process is way more complicated than we can foresee at this moment, so trying on a global scale is only waste of time since the carbon will reach the atmosphere anyway sooner or later.

Also the carbon from fossil fuel has been in the atmosphere earlier and wont harm being returned to the ecological system.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.