Author: ttt222

Some Singaporeans: Say no to Chinese immigrants!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-23 00:56:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 16:58
The recent growth in travel by moneyed Chinese tourists has created its very own brand of resistance ...

You think you're welcomed in Guangzhou?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 01:59:49 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-23 00:56
You think you're welcomed in Guangzhou?

Put it this way....

Mainland Chinese are treated as labourers and prostitutes in Singapore.....unless you are Jet Li .

Whereas whites become first class residents in Guangzhou....locals second class.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 07:49:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-19 16:56
It seems you are deliberately fencing in the truth because it is unpleasant.

Singaporeans don't w ...

hmmm wwhat was i deliberately fencing? did u find the placards by the protesters which say "no to chinese immigrants" ?

i m only curious, no fending or taking sides whichever way; just truth and accuracy ? again, if u found it let me know

yes, seems like u hate the chinese ppl v much but i heard u told us your wife is a chinese national .is that  a lie ?

guess if ur wife is a chiense, then she must be very uncouth .do guys have rough sex all the time ? {:soso_e113:}

what about the "illegal bus driver strike"?  is it illegal to strke in singapore? i thought strike is legal in all countries .singapore is a strange country indeed. ............. now the chinese ppl r in more wrongs again,oh dear {:soso_e109:}

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 10:49:16 |Display all floors
immouse Post time: 2013-2-23 07:49
hmmm wwhat was i deliberately fencing? did u find the placards by the protesters which say "no to  ...

r ppl here honest n fair when they attacked the chinese ppl ?

i hv asked msrong n emucentral the same question on where the placards which said the singpore protestors wanted the chinese immigrants out but hv not recvd their replies

why didn't they say sthg ?

but attack the chinese ppl, YES

hmmm i m doutbing their credibilitiy n fariness , won't u ?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 10:57:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-2-23 01:59
Put it this way....

Mainland Chinese are treated as labourers and prostitutes in

Singapore.....unless you are Jet Li .

there u go , we hv one person who doesnt attack the chinese ppl but attack singproe {:soso_e182:}

it seems like singarpoe ill treated the chinese immigrants more than the chinese ppl being wrong, wld this be more right , my chinese fiend ?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 13:38:59 |Display all floors
wonder if these forumites who get some kind of joy seeing the Singaporeans protest against immigration because the forumites think its anti Chinese

will ever join an anti immigration rally in their own country?
My guess they wont,as they know its a racist act.But happy to see other people being racists and protest against Chinese.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 22:35:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lioncitytemasek at 2013-2-23 22:37

Singaporeans are not against Chinese immigrants if they are correctly screened .. It's the bad elements that drive us mad. 我们都是一家人. we have to blame the regime for the mess.

Issues between Chinese nationals and Singaporeans can be resolved like family. Those causing trouble should be sen homet. This is an internal matter that does not need the intervention of westerners.

Singapore needs to beef up its Chinese population as Singaporean Chinese aren't producing enough resulting in negative growth. The "stop at two" policy was a disaster and the regime has a lot to answer for. Now it's too late and you end up having to import people in.

But the rush for 6 million figure is just madness. Quantity does not mean quality. This will be another disaster like the "stop at two".

In the end, Singapore will end up being like one big hotel or airport where people come, not a nation and people have no roots. It's sad but its going that way.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.