Author: ttt222

Some Singaporeans: Say no to Chinese immigrants!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-17 20:36:47 |Display all floors
Shouldn't the headline then be '0.0005% Singaporeans: Say no to Chinese Immigrants... Who gives a shit?'
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 22:22:52 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2013-2-17 20:23

The singapores are many bad persons.

More sinpore persons in china they dont be minding that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 14:29:50 |Display all floors
Instead of being defensive, Chinese people should reflect why they are unpopular in so many places.
It doesn't matter how much money is in your wallet if loutish bad behavior offends the local populace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 15:36:37 |Display all floors
Geez, you could imagine the self righteous excoriation if this protest occurred in Australia or Britain.

Clearly it's not about "racism", after all most of Singaporeans are ethnic Chinese.

What it is about is overcrowding with immigration which have little cultural or civic compatibility with the good people of Singapore.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 00:53:31 |Display all floors
strange, singaporeans say "no to chinese immigrants" ?

strange, i don't see this written on any of the placards, did you ?

strange, i thought singaporeans are indigenous chinese immigrants that make up 70% of the population, coming from fujian, guandong, xiamen and hainan

strange strange indeed

or shall i say "internet is danger" full of lies and twister {:soso_e102:}

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 01:02:04 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-2-18 14:29
Instead of being defensive, Chinese people should reflect why they are unpopular in so many places.

can't agree with u more

chinese ppl are denigrated and attacked like hell in this cd forum, controlled by the western propagandists and r worth nothing

so, natuarllly,  i have nothing nice to say about the chinese ppl here as well

hey, did u see the placards saying "no to chinese immigrants" ?  

ur eyes are shaper then mine, i am sure u will sported it for me well soon {:soso_e102:} {:soso_e165:}

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 01:11:03 |Display all floors
The majority in Singapore are Chinese descents. To keep the prosperity and future altogether in this island nation, Singapore should quota more Chinese immigrants, since the Chinese descent's birthrate is too low, otherwise the country will be downgraded and lose its economic vitality in the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.