Author: samkee

why did she say it's hard to live in USA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-22 17:39:31 |Display all floors
赵鑫诺 Post time: 2013-2-22 17:26
hello  your  name、?

Leonel Messi
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 17:42:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-2-22 17:45
robert237 Post time: 2013-2-22 10:56
The USA certainly does have a good welfare program for the rich.
That's that capitalism is all abo ...

Last month I was with my mother and other relatives in Miami and Washington DC visiting some relatives and friends and taking relax.
We had a great time with old friends there, especially in Ocean Dr in South Beach.

You called yourself American, I don´t know where you live, probably in The Bronx or Harlem or East LA? or outside Detroit?
You don´t have idea how is the life in the US, Its not the paradise but is far good than any Asan country.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 22:04:40 |Display all floors
1. firstly, depends what she is doing now in US since not everyone in US living a happy life.
2. She must hate somethings in US which make her feel unconfortable, for anyone who never been there, it is attractive since this is a great country, for example, some people in US don't like the policy of owning gun which make them feel unsafe.
3. she may also miss her families in china and now china is growing fastly and becoming more and more powerful now, best wishes for her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-22 23:05:38 |Display all floors
because is RACIST~
she cant get equality and opportunities~ salary are low compared to locals~ SIMPLE~

plus she thought that White man is good and will take care of her if she spread her legs~ NONSENSE~
White man are well known for after eat her p.ussy then kick her out~ White man will not treat her meals as well...White man likes her to pay for his meals~!

that is why she dont want to tell u...she is SHAME~! what she thought of in U.S. and use everything to go there...but end up been used by White man~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 18:19:32 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-22 23:05
because is RACIST~
she cant get equality and opportunities~ salary are low compared to locals~ SIMPL ...

Um....asians, on average, make more money than whites.  They are the most educated, have low divorce rates....we love chinese immigrants.  We admire the work ethic.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 21:17:55 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-2-23 18:19
Um....asians, on average, make more money than whites.  They are the most educated, have low divor ...

Are you serious or what you said is sarcasm?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 21:19:50 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-2-23 21:17
Are you serious or what you said is sarcasm?

I'm absolutely serious.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.