Author: sansukong

Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-17 12:13:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 11:43
seneca Post time: 2013-2-17 10:56
"The fact of the matter..."??? Why not "The fact is..."???

The simple fact is that James Taylor i ...
The simple fact is that James Taylor is another wannabe writer with zero expertise

So you are the self-proclaimed expert and that no one is an expert more than you?Translate ........

那么,你是自称的专家,没有人比你更专家吗?

Why publish what is of concern and interest to 1% of English speakers only???

Why? Do you claim exclusiveness to this forum ...... the 1%?

Translate  ......

为什么呢?你要求这个论坛的排他性......的1%
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 12:27:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 11:52
seneca Post time: 2013-2-17 11:04
And don't sling so much mud, Sans Souci, the moderators don't like mud in their eyes!

To sling mud is very distant from telling the truth. Surely the Mods can see that or you have wriggled your way to them .... or that, is it another veiled threat of yours?

Translate  ......

说真话,要吊泥是不同的。
当然,MODS可以看到这一点。
或您扭动着你的方式来。......或者说,
是你的另一种含蓄的威胁吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 12:55:48 |Display all floors

RE: Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

Excerpt:
"Science or Science Fiction? Professionals’ Discursive Construction of Climate Change"
They make a strong claim that climate science is fraudulent and believe that the debate is not settled and ‘good science’ will eventually overcome science fiction. Since all regulation is ineffective anyway, there is also no urgency.
For them, the ‘cure is much worse than the disease’.

:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 13:01:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-17 13:02
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 12:55
Excerpt:
"Science or Science Fiction? Professionals’ Discursive Construction of Climate Change"

The they in the quote refers to rats like you.......not referring to the author's own opinion on the subject.
Re #4
Read the article.

The interest of the author is in getting the public to accept the IPCC recommendations.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 13:08:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 12:55
Excerpt:

It's quite normal for you and your party to be completely dishonest, lies through the teeth and so damned shameless.....hoping no one reads the details and no one finding out your tricks.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 14:21:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-17 13:31
seneca Post time: 2013-2-17 11:31
You were so right, dea:r! Only it is you who does both - slinging mud and spreading lies.
slinging mud and spreading lies.

Spreading lies, did you say? Like the lies you spread about the Chinese athletes at the London Olympics? Or you were not lying?
Translating ..........

散布谎言,你说什么?你谎言就像流传在伦敦奥运会的中国的运动员?或者您没有说谎呢?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 14:29:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-17 11:34
I am an expert on disbelieving you. You can't deny that.

Come on! In this forum everyone knows who you are.... a compulsive liar, a hypocrite, a conman and a fake professor!
Translate ......

来吧!在本次论坛上,每个人都知道你是谁......一个强迫症的骗子,伪君子,骗子和假教授!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.