The 'Great Global Warming-Climate Change Disappearance' Is Major Inconvenient Truth, Except For Elites With An Agenda|
100% of climate scientists now agree that global warming has robustly stalled- the IPCC's gold-standard UK HadCRUT global temperature dataset confirms what skeptical scientists have long publicly discussed
(click on chart to enlarge - data sources)
There no longer is any serious debate of the non-existence of dangerous, accelerating global warming from human CO2 emissions - literally, from all current climate empirical evidence, it does not exist.
Despite many climate scientists now being forced to reconsider their runaway "tipping point" AGW hypothesis of high climate sensitivity, and the U.S. public placing a theoretical climate change as a very low priority, there remain those political elites and mainstream "journalists" bitterly clinging to theirnon-scientific, irrational (insane?) fears of "scary" global warming.
In the scientific real world though, there is an abundance of peer reviewed, solid scientific evidence pointing conclusively to a future of both moderate temperature and climate change.
Additional modern temperature charts.
- As the above chart reveals, atmospheric CO2 levels have constantly increased since 1990 - see recent CO2 charts here.
- In contrast, the IPCC's gold-standard global dataset (above chart) confirms temperatures have stalled since 1998 - actually, they have slightly cooled at a -0.08 degrees/century trend.
- The chart's solid blue curve is a simple three year moving average of non-scary global temperature change that current political elites conveniently ignores and the MSM refuses to report.
- Current global temperatures are significantly below NASA's climate model and "expert" predictions - note the dotted red line on chart.
- All the major climate agency computer models, based on human CO2 emissions, have failed spectacularly.
- Modern weather disasters (e.g., blizzards, tropical storms, etc.) portrayed by political elites and MSM "reporters" as caused by "climate change" are the exactly the same bad weather disasters that took place during earlier periods of low atmospheric CO2.
February 12, 2013 at 06:30 AM | Permalink