Views: 1776|Replies: 2

The 'Great Global Warming-Climate Change Disappearance' .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-12 23:33:10 |Display all floors
The 'Great Global Warming-Climate Change Disappearance' Is Major Inconvenient Truth, Except For Elites With An Agenda

100% of climate scientists now agree that global warming has robustly stalled- the IPCC's gold-standard UK HadCRUT global temperature dataset confirms what skeptical scientists have long publicly discussed

(click on chart to enlarge - data sources)

There no longer is any serious debate of the non-existence of dangerous, accelerating global warming from human CO2 emissions - literally, from all current climate empirical evidence, it does not exist.

Despite many climate scientists now being forced to reconsider their runaway "tipping point" AGW hypothesis of high climate sensitivity, and the U.S. public placing a theoretical climate change as a very low priority, there remain those political elites and mainstream "journalists" bitterly clinging to theirnon-scientific, irrational (insane?) fears of "scary" global warming.

In the scientific real world though, there is an abundance of peer reviewed, solid scientific evidence pointing conclusively to a future of both moderate temperature and climate change.

Conclusions:

• As the above chart reveals, atmospheric CO2 levels have constantly increased since 1990 - see recent CO2 charts here.
  • In contrast, the IPCC's gold-standard global dataset (above chart) confirms temperatures have stalled since 1998 - actually, they have slightly cooled at a -0.08 degrees/century trend.
  • The chart's solid blue curve is a simple three year moving average of non-scary global temperature change that current political elites conveniently ignores and the MSM refuses to report.
  • Current global temperatures are significantly below NASA's climate model and "expert" predictions - note the dotted red line on chart.
  • All the major climate agency computer models, based on human CO2 emissions, have failed spectacularly.
  • Modern weather disasters (e.g., blizzards, tropical storms, etc.) portrayed by political elites and MSM "reporters" as caused by "climate change" are the exactly the same bad weather disasters that took place during earlier periods of low atmospheric CO2.
Additional modern temperature charts.

February 12, 2013 at 06:30 AM | Permalink

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 10:47:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-13 10:51

yes, it is elites with an agenda.............................

simply put, the elites in Harvard, Princeton , IPCC, Nasa, NOAAA and every scientific organisation ( including the elites in Zhong Nanhai ) is better informed than you and your lobby group.................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 10:53:24 |Display all floors
while your agenda is What, ?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.