Author: expatter

Ho Chi Minh: All Men Equal ... !!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-14 00:41:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-14 02:04:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-14 01:52
I have read about the Morgenthau plan to put Germany back in the pre-Roman stage of mere agrarians ...

If one takes a little time to read about the Russian Revolution and the years of the White and Red Bolsheviks and what followed then I do believe that the Russian leadership became as paranoid as the other forces against them .......

Certainly the US are no strangers to the idea that life is of little value when one takes into account their behaviour in their intercessions around this planet. One might start with their own vicious treatment of the indigenous folk in the US followed by their own civil war, then the Spanish-American War. The revolution in the Philippines, the under-handed dealings against Honduras to gain the Panama Canal and the list goes on and on  .........

I doubt we are dealing with a 'white-knight' on any side  .......  

It maybe that one just on side gets the most media exposure so that 'arm-chair' critics only see the side they want to  .........   

And for the record I see Germans as taken to the cleaners in both WWI and WWII, and I am very uncomfortable with the propaganda that demonizes the whole German race  ........  

It has no real logic ..........   !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 03:29:17 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-2-13 23:38
The military reasoning's?

In his diary in March 1969, Nixon’s chief of staff, HR Haldemann, note ...

I'm talking about WW2!
Get it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 03:37:36 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-13 20:44
Nah ........  !

And Coventry?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 06:20:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 06:27:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-13 23:17
yes, indeed and they already slaved me this early mornin as well...didnt even have time to finishi ...

Jolt?? Hmmm, ask Google what is Jolt.

OMG i didn't know they were making this powerful medicine~!!

Jolt Cola Gets Even More Caffeine

It seems that Wet Planet Beverages (makers of Jolt Cola) quietly concocted a new formulation.

Check the picture here of an old and new can (thanks Steve!). Right next to the “CX2″ is 140 Jolts Caffeine (left – old can) and 220 Jolts Caffeine (right – new can).

doublejolt.jpg

Sure enough: a check on the Jolt site shows:

How much caffeine does JOLT have?

JOLT has the most caffeine out of any soft drink available. We are the CAFFEINE MACHINE. We know that caffeine is what gets you going, so if you drink 16 oz. of JOLT – that is equivilant to 2 cups of coffee or 2 Mountain Dews. We have 72 mgs of caffeine per serving. We are your wake up call.

So, at 72mgs per 8 ounce serving – Jolt is now the equivalent of most energy drinks – and is no longer “twice the caffeine of Cola” — it’s more like 3-4 times the caffeine.

The new formulation also contains Guarana, Taurine, and B Vitamins – just like an energy drink.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 06:42:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-2-14 06:43
zglobal Post time: 2013-2-14 00:41
The American government and military are an utter disgrace.

Never has the world experienced a wor ...

Be kind zbglobal, remember America is occupied by alien forces.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.