Ho Chi Minh: All Men Equal ... !!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-12 23:06:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 23:28:43 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-2-12 07:06
The Vietnamese people suffered greatly.
Now when you visit you see a proud people and people unlike  ...

i'm a cantonese but i really care for the vietnamese people not jusy i was born there...like you sez they're really been thru a lot (been to hell & came back)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 23:33:09 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-12 07:03
North Korea had a long hard fight ............

Not sure if it was fun though  ........   

in ancient chinese wisdom says a snake in the house is a good omen because it means your family will not starve. any way it is interpreted is representative of the snake’s character. the snake is keen and cunning, quite intelligent and wise. and never mind if anyone callin you a SNAKE  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-12 23:53:35 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-2-12 23:06
The Vietnamese people suffered greatly.
Now when you visit you see a proud people and people unlike  ...

Yep ..........  

The British went in from the south to free the French interns from the Japanese and the Nationalist Chinese forces entered into the north .........

In elections in January 1946 the Viet Minh won in the north and allowed the French to take-over from the Chinese Nationalists on the promise of a free northern zone. The French agreed then threw the Viet Minh out  ...........  

The Viet Minh were nationalists initially and turned to communism after the French returned in force  ....

The story of how to create an enemy  .........        !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-12 23:54:25 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-12 23:33
in ancient chinese wisdom says a snake in the house is a good omen because it means your family wi ...

There is one here who gets that accolade most days  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 04:44:55 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-12 22:20
not jimi hendrix, Are You Experienced but are you

Yes and no

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 04:52:42 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-2-12 12:44
Yes and no

waited for sooo long today and all i got was one (not sayin lousy) alert from you...YEAH that's bored i was at work  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.