Views: 27270|Replies: 88

China Now No1 Import and Export ...... !   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-11 12:08:07 |Display all floors

Tradeoff in trading power: China eclipses U.S. as theworld’s top importer and exporter of goods

Mail Online Feb 11th 2013

• America’s total trading of goods last year amounted to     $3.82 trillion
  • China’s total trading of goods last year amounted to     $3.87 trillion

The tides have turned.

China surpassed the U.S. as theworld’s largest trader of goods in 2012, government statistics from both countriesshow.

America’s imports and exports ofgoods last year amounted to $3.82 trillion, the U.S. Commerce Departmentreported on Friday, while China’s total trading of goods last year amounted to$3.87 trillion, the country’s customs administration reported in January.

Shanghai CBD.jpg

China's growing influence in theglobal marketplace could disrupt regional trading blocs (Shanghai's financialdistrict)

‘It is remarkable thatan economy that is only a fraction of the size of the U.S. economy has a largertrading volume,’ Nicholas Lardy, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute forInternational Economics in Washington, told BloombergNews on Sunday.

Total U.S. trade amounted to $4.93trillion in 2012, including imported and exported services, the U.S. Bureau ofEconomic Analysis reportedon Friday.

The U.S. recorded a $193 billionsurplus in services traded and a $700 billion deficit in goods traded lastyear, while China recorded a $231.1 billion trade surplus, measured in goods.

Despite China’s size and enormouspopulation, the U.S. economy is twice as large as China’s economy, according tofigures from the World Bank.

U.S. gross domestic product reached$15 trillion in 2011, while China’s GDP totaled $7.3trillion.

China began focusing on trade andforeign investment to boost its economy after decades of seclusion, similar tomodern-day North Korea, under communist revolutionary leader Mao Zedong.

Zedong governed the East Asiancountry as Chairman of the Communist Party of China until his death inSeptember, 1976.

China’s economic growth averaged 9.9per cent a year from 1978 through 2012, according to Bloomberg.

China surpassed Germany to become the world’slargest exporter in 2009.

The U.S. remains the world’s largestimporter, with a recorded $2.28 trillion in imported goods last year comparedwith China’s $1.82 trillion in imports.

China’s growing influence in theglobal marketplace could disrupt regional trading blocs as China becomes themost important commercial trading partner for some countries, economists andanalysts say.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 12:26:42 |Display all floors
China number 1 trading country

Also number 1 country in income inequality

Also number 1 in lack of social services and social security

Also number 1 in exploitation of workers amongst large economies.

Also number 1 in having polluted cities and polluted environment

Also number 1 in inability to sue the government.

Also number 1 in political suicides and rising economic suicides.

Also number 1 in economic difference between party members and non party members.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 12:29:46 |Display all floors
Also number 1 in political sloganeering

Also number 1 in mothers going to HK to buy foreign milk.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 12:43:56 |Display all floors
JEST US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 12:47:40 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2013-2-11 12:43
JEST US

Also number 1 in believing in dragons

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-11 12:49:23 |Display all floors
JEST us

like semites believes in........

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-11 16:56:50 |Display all floors
China number one in import and export and surely that has to be one great leap forward in just thirty years .........     ??

From Cultural Revolution to Commercial Revolution in just one generation  .......  !!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.