Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-10 02:01:27 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 01:52
Since when you have ever behaved yourself in this forum? You have being behaving as a big bully t ...

You are such an irresponsible Rat....and actually idi.otic Rat.....I only wish some body can wag you in the head so that you some how stop your Ratty life.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:04:48 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 00:30
If his posts are ridiculous then yours are even more so for acknowledging that they have an effect ...
So far he looks the more intelligent because of your negative responses and aggression .....  !

The fact of the matter is: I have the TRUTH on my side. As for seneca, he has to keep on telling more lies to cover his other previous lies!
Traslate ..........

事实的真相是:真理是在我身边。至于塞内卡,他不断地告诉更多谎言来掩盖他的其他先前的谎言!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:05:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 02:02
This thread is developing exactly as it should: Sans Souci the single-issue agitprop master has lost ...

Seneca....

The two of us together, nothing cannot be achieved.........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 02:11:07 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 02:04
The fact of the matter is: I have the TRUTH on my side. As for seneca, he has to keep on telling  ...

Did you notice an imbecile who tries to add itself to the seneca camp of the allegedly knowledgeable one  ........      

You should add some more about the fact that by the time human activities change the world we will all be dead by either solar activity or even earthquakes and asteroids  ........  !!

Let alone World War III  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:12:34 |Display all floors
The fact of the matter is: I have the TRUTH on my side. As for seneca, he has to keep on telling  ...

Expatting eyes.....

So, how many conspiracy theories can your little brain handle?

All that is good about the world......all the responsible, respectable people...they are all wrong.....?

And Rat and the Expatting thing is correct?     Give me a break......Truth?   What does Rat know about Truth?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 02:15:48 |Display all floors

Oh  .......  !

Do try to ignore the 'telephone answering message' of the imbecile  ..........

It is not even worth an answer  ......... !  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:36:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 00:03
Name the few Chinese athletes who actually possess a gold Olympic medal. Thousands of Chinese "ath ...
If some of them own a medal you can guess yourself how they came by it ...

Just how do they get their medals accordingly to you? Do you still stand by your claim that those Chinese athletes did not win their medals in fair comprtitions at the London Olympics but rather obtained their medals through foul means?
Translate ..........

相应地,怎么他们获得他们的金牌呢?你现在还权利要求,那些中国运动员没有取胜奖牌,公平竞争在伦敦奥运会,而是通过不正当的手段得到了他们的奖牌?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.