Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-10 01:03:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 00:59
Are you in fact, (in your own words) a "insouciant truth damager" yourself, by declaring that the  ...

Ms Liu the kindergarten girl needs your guidance from the Right Wing bas.tards ..............

not Chinese Olympians..........................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 01:25:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 01:17
What? Me give it a "rest"?

You can forget that.

It is yourself that has no un-scholarly base and you are proving it in most of your posts  ........

The childlike manner in which are proceeding proves it without any help from me and your language is now that of the gutter  ........

The moderators have an undeniably difficult time here on how to keep the peace  .......  

But the problem is actually not of their making in the first place  .........

And I will admit one truth here in that you are certainly 'universally' disliked in this forum  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 01:30:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 01:25
The ongoing topic is too complex for a simpleton of Sans Souci's low intellectual quality. He has a  ...

If his posts are ridiculous then yours are even more so for acknowledging that they have an effect on you  ....

In other words yours is the side that has no control .....  !

If they are that wrong then ignore those posts as you are actually giving them life  ........

Or even worse your own position is so tenuous that you feel the need to defend it even to the extreme of abuse and foul language  .........

So far he looks the more intelligent because of your negative responses and aggression .....  !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 01:32:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 01:17

You can forget that.

That's the spirit.

You must not give it a rest. I hope not.

This is the year of the Snake.......i hope the Rat will finally be eaten this year and no more Rats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 01:40:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-10 01:43
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 01:30
If his posts are ridiculous then yours are even more so for acknowledging that they have an effect ...

Go away expatting eye.

Dont go seeking popularity just for the sake of popularity ....what is the use of the being the most popular amongst rats?

Look at the big picture......the big picture is obvious......everyone' s interest is best served when rats are no more and everyone joins in to clean up the planet.

The science is really indisputable....at least to Harvad, Princeton and each of the Ivy Leagues.

The fact you think otherwise is the presence of money, Republican money....and of course , Rats who simply jump in without knowing any thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 01:52:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 00:17

You can forget that.
If the moderators don't do the obvious then I won't behave myself either.

Since when you have ever behaved yourself in this forum? You have being behaving as a big bully to those who are not so eloquent in their English, especially the local Chinese.  
Translating ........

从何时起你曾经表现得你自己在此论坛中呢?您已被表现为一个大欺,的那些不是那么雄辩的英语水平,尤其是当地的中国的博客。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 01:56:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-10 01:58

On the bigger picture., China is not that weak anymore.

China really should take up some responsibility for cleaning up the place. Don't go looking for excuses. The long suffering citizens of China cannot take it any more., even if you do not want to consider the bigger issues of the places outside China.

The Rat and now the expatting eye tugging along are traitors......traitors to China and traitors to the planet.

With the Obama administration trying to do some thing in America, this is a very good opportunity for China and USA to join hands in licking this existential problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.