Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-9 20:48:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 20:39
Were you telling the truth then when you proclaimed that the Chinese athletes stole their gold med ...

Did rats eat their gold medals?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 00:40:07 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-9 18:44
Thank you for your kind advise.

Maybe I'm not anexpert in climate change, but this iss ...

I agree but he is censored by those who cannot bear an opinion and in such terms as are typical of those who think they might even know a little  ........

The constant barrage of abuse is testament to their blind ignorance  .......     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 00:44:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 19:25
Our s kunky friend needs a place to practise his English colloquialisms and funny expressions.

Su ...

Your language is foul and you are making yourself a laughing stock with your bile  .......

Give it a rest and go and bully someone else with your imbecile colleague .........

You can do better than this garbage but you seem to fall into your own abusive trap  ......  !!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 00:50:17 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-9 18:44
Thank you for your kind advise.

Maybe I'm not anexpert in climate change, but this iss ...
  1. Thank you for your kind advise.

2. Maybe I'm not anexpert in climate change, but this issue already became too politicized in the world and the real voice from the scientists are largely ignored or politicized.

3. That's why we need more alternative to mainstream climate change theory and compare those. Sansukong is doing a great job here
Copy code

yes, any Rat sh it is great for Ms Liu.........................understood.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 00:52:27 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 00:40
I agree but he is censored by those who cannot bear an opinion and in such terms as are typical of ...

your unschooled Rat is not on a mission of science inquiry.

you cannot see that because you are half half........................half half man.............obviously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 00:54:06 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 00:44
Your language is foul and you are making yourself a laughing stock with your bile  .......

Give i ...

your language not foul..............but snob and, quite frankly, no good instinct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 00:59:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 18:09
I think I don't need to point out that micro-minded retards such as Liudmilla the Ludicrous CD scour ...

Are you in fact, (in your own words) a "insouciant truth damager" yourself, by declaring that the Chinese athletes stole their gold medals at the London Olympics? Were you lying through your teeth?
Translating ..........

其实,(用你自己的话),一个不在乎的真理操纵者,宣布,中国运动员偷了他们在伦敦奥运会上的金牌?你说的是实话吗?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.