Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-9 18:44:42 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-9 01:25
Please help Sansukong follow his message and not change this to include charges against seneca whi ...

Thank you for your kind advise.

Maybe I'm not anexpert in climate change, but this issue already became too politicized in the world and the real voice from the scientists are largely ignored or politicized.

That's why we need more alternative to mainstream climate change theory and compare those. Sansukong is doing a great job here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 18:56:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 13:59
You are so utterly laughable and ridiculous, you pompous grapefruit!

To say "I am supporting the ...
Only scholarly people can decide what is the truth.

Whoever tells you that? Even Presidents or Prime Ministers Lie. Your kind. you are an obvious born LIAR!

Translate  .......
谁告诉你的?甚至是总统或首相说假话。你的那种.....你是一个明显的强迫性说谎者
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 19:17:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 18:56
Whoever tells you that? Even Presidents or Prime Ministers Lie. Your kind. you are an obvious bor ...

So why you keep coming back to plant your ratty stuffs?

Backside itchy or what?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 20:12:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 17:42
Revolutionar is posting his personal views, and some of these views may be a little hard to swallo ...
Revolutionar is posting his personal views, and some of these views may be a little hard to swallow, ......

Spare your effort. You need not have to attempt to defend your side-kick. We know what extend he can and is willing to do anything to please his master's/masters' command or commands to earn his keep with you/them.

Translate  .......

饶了你的努力,試圖捍衛你側踢。我們知道什麼延長他能,而是願意做任何事情來取悅他的主人 / 主人的命令或命令以賺取他保持與您/她們。
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 20:23:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 20:12
Spare your effort. You need not have to attempt to defend your side-kick. We know what extend he  ...

Hi

I am willing to trade with the devil to get at you, if that is what it takes.

How about that?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 20:39:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 13:59
You are so utterly laughable and ridiculous, you pompous grapefruit!

To say "I am supporting the ...
To say "I am supporting the truth and nothing but the truth"
Were you telling the truth then when you proclaimed that the Chinese athletes stole their gold medals at the London Olympics?

Translate .......

如果你说的是实话,那么你当你宣布,中国运动员偷了他们在伦敦奥运会的金牌,这是真的吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 20:46:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-9 20:12
Spare your effort. You need not have to attempt to defend your side-kick. We know what extend he  ...

Hi you

I like Seneca. I like reading his writings.

But you can only think of slave and master.

Still wondering why you are a Rat?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.