Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-17 06:58:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-16 19:56
Just show where and when have I ever claimed to be a "global warming scholar. Or as you lied abou ...

You are no scholar

But so dedicated to misleading the casual visitors here with your one topic agenda.

Give your topic a rest.......will do you a moutain of good , let go......

You are no scholar.....you produce nothing original. Just merely copying what some internet thrash says about a certain topic dont make you a scholar.....and in all honestly, why ?

Since you are no scholar why you so sure your thrash is better ?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 14:42:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-17 01:34
Sans Souci,

have you done your homework assignment yet? No! Here is the question once more:
Whose mother tongue consists of "oink oink" sounds?

Let me guess. ..... Did your mother teach you that?
Translate .....

让我猜猜。 .....你妈妈教你的吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-17 15:03:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-17 14:42
Let me guess. ..... Did your mother teach you that?
Translate .....

Your one topic arrogance is oink oink to all concerned for our children and grand children.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 03:30:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 01:49
What's this obsession with "translate this" in your posts? No one cares for your lousy "translatio ...

If the translations of my posts into Chinese are of no importance to you, then why the concern?
Translate  .........

如果翻译是对你并不重要。
您的关注的是什么?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-18 09:34:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-2-18 09:34
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-18 03:30
If the translations of my posts into Chinese are of no importance to you, then why the concern?
Tr ...

Just pointing out  your arrogance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.