Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 10:13:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 02:28
Eggs,
this is  last post in the matter to you. I am convinced you are setting up camp with Sans So ...

Yes, yes ..........

Are you ever going to address the topic or are you just going to keep up the personal abuse  ........    !!

Is that really all you are good for ......   ??

Your persecution of this poster is in direct contravention of any forum rules  ..........

If you don't like his thread then you have a choice to ignore it  .........

Your personal hatred towards an anonymous poster is getting the better of you  ........   !!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-10 16:18:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 16:06
From the bottom of Page One on, the thread was already doomed, and in no little way doomed by my own ...

You have been railing against Sansukong for more than a year  .......

To try and place that in context in this one thread is truly ridiculous  ........

Why not let other posters have their say without the hatred and spite afforded them  ........

As I stated before why do you need to destroy the poster when the choice is there for you to ignore the thread ........

So what if this article is Fox News ..... ?

They do not make news they merely use others ideas and I am sure that other people have carried the piece .......

Fox News reported on the London Olympics and the Queens Anniversary and I am quite convinced that both those stories are true even though they were on that channel  .........

And only you are the one being 'camp' here  .......  !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 18:05:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 16:45
My esteemed colleague Expatter thinks I have been trying to destroy Sans Souci for the past one year ...

I am in agreement with the idea that the CD allows links as it sees fit as all too often we are informed that all Chinese media is censorship and sanitized at will, and that must be a matter for the CD ........

I am in agreement that posters should have the right to posts their topics and views at will as they seem fit and would hope that those who cannot stomach those views would either ignore or articulate against those ideas .........

I am in agreement with the idea that we all have the right to have a different approach to others based on our uniqueness  ........

Where I find difficulty is when this turns into abuse and name-calling which permeates the whole forum like a disease, and it should be remembered that educated and intellectual people have less use for this than most as it only denigrates their own kudos .......

I have noted your veiled threats and can assure you that these are a waste of time as I am not here to fight but rather just make my point as is supposedly my right  ........

What you do with it is your own affair as you will be left 'shadow-boxing' on an even weaker platform ........ !

If you do not have the maturity to understand my point then I wasted my time in the first place and I lost nothing in doing so .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 19:55:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-2-10 22:55
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 17:41
My esteemed colleague Expatter mentioned "threats" made by me when I myself am not aware of having m ...
I maintain what I have said so far and won't budge ...........
seneca

VIP Member

9#
Post time 2012-8-17 13:31:54 |View the author only

wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-8-16 17:14
How nice!

If the Chinese leadership still retain an ounze of self-esteem, they should restrict or b ...

Yes, the thieves should not have applied for a visa to take part in the Olympiad.

They stole many gold medals!

Are you telling the TRUTH or you are just spreading LIES about China and the Chinese atletes?

Translate  ........

你说的是实话吗?
或你只是在散布谎言,对中国和中国运动员.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 22:19:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 19:55
Are you telling the TRUTH or you are just spreading LIES about China and the Chinese atletes?
Tran ...

The egg eyes are blind......

Blind and low class when egg eyes cannot see the Rat behind the San.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 22:35:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 02:53
Related Article:

Amazon forest more resilient to climate change than feared – study | Firstpos ...

The theory of Man made climate change / global warming well established, indisputable.

The effects and research on the effects....the what, where, how....these are on going research......and research will continue even 100 years from today...even after every body agrees with the theory.....even after global temperatures have up a lot.........

But what is the understanding of the rat? What is the intention of the rat?

Anyone here believes rat has an inquisitive mind? On a mission of scientific inquiry or some thing more sinister? Some thing very ideological?

Our purpose to do some thing is so we leave the world and not have to answer to our children and children for not stopping Rats...........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 22:39:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 10:13
Yes, yes ..........

Are you ever going to address the topic or are you just going to keep up the  ...

Address topic?

What is rat topic?

Have rat ever  read any rebuttals of his thrash?

Does rat forum or does rat just sh it?

Answer me...........egg .......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.