Author: sansukong

UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-10 02:37:28 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 02:11
Did you notice an imbecile who tries to add itself to the seneca camp of the allegedly knowledgeab ...

Yes.....looking for excuses to avoid responsilities.......

That is certainly not invented only now.........

Every failure has this same characteristic..........championed by rats and you........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:40:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-10 02:36
Just how do they get their medals accordingly to you? Do you still stand by your claim that those ...

Now you are two tricks dog....

Denialism....and now searcher of Olympic medals?

And eggs think you are genius...........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:48:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 02:43
Maybe the UNO admits to Chinese having gotten gold medals made from chocolate, just as they admit  ...

Such an idio.tic rat......

I still cant believe Egg think the Rat is a genius.........

Not in a million years i could have imagined it.....

I mean Egg is really really low class....i didnt realise Egg that bad ....until recently..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:53:15 |Display all floors

RE: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming

seneca Post time: 2013-2-7 16:36
Shall we post Professor R. Muller's public statement again?

Related Article:

Amazon forest more resilient to climate change than feared – study | Firstpost
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 02:54:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 02:52
Well, don't be so surprised. Sans Souci has got rabies and Eggs has Alzheimer. The symptoms are th ...

Agreed.....

Rats and Eggs.....

Well, they have given me entertainment......how to thank them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 03:12:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-10 02:52
Well, don't be so surprised. Sans Souci has got rabies and Eggs has Alzheimer. The symptoms are th ...

Back to the topic.....which is denialism by Fox News.....see OP.....

Fox News, they were so sure Romney will win, Obama will lose.

That is proven wrong easily.

The real problem is.......things like climate change.....Fox News will still continue to excite  Rats and Eggs.

It's a big problem and no laughing matter.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-10 06:48:17 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-2-10 01:11
Did you notice an imbecile who tries to add itself to the seneca camp of the allegedly knowledgeab ...
Did you notice an imbecile who tries to add itself to the seneca camp of the allegedly knowledgeable one  ........

Revolutionar is being managed by seneca on remote control. He is like a fly buzzing over the dinner table, thus making itself as a self-imposed nuisance!

Translate ........

Revolutionar是被控制的 seneca 通过遥控器控制。他像一只苍蝇嗡嗡声在餐桌上,使自己成为自我强加的妨

P/s: Thanks for the advice.  谢谢你的建议  {:soso_e183:}
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.