Author: sansukong

China's wind sector lost $1.6 billion in 2012 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-14 17:05:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-2-14 14:53
Related Article:

A Problem With Wind Power

How about the problem with Rats?

Easy?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 04:08:42 |Display all floors

RE: China's wind sector lost $1.6 billion in 2012

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-7 03:35

The worlds biggest solar PV seller was worth $13bn: now bankrupt

How is the hallowed Green tech industry working out for China? Not so well.

Shi Zhengrong was called a “hero of the environment” by Time Magazine. He was a billionaire who ran the worlds largest seller of solar PV cells. But the glory days of 2008 – 2011 are gone. Another bubble bursts. Wiped out in two years. How fast was this fall?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 05:33:39 |Display all floors

RE: China's wind sector lost $1.6 billion in 2012

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-7 11:18

Related Article ......

“Renewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not ‘Green’” Turns 15

by jboone

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 11:02:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-7 03:08
The worlds biggest solar PV seller was worth $13bn: now bankrupt
How is the  ...

Related Article  .....

THE SUN IS SETTING ON SOLAR POWER, THE MONEY’S GONE AND NOBODY’S ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Posted by Pointman on April 13, 2012 ·

sol2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.