Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-22 10:08:38 |Display all floors
wildcav Post time: 2014-10-14 14:41
I'll tell you the same thing I tell my students. Growing up most Americans are taught to not view pe ...

Totally agree ! I don't see my students as a Chinese, they are students. I don't see my husband as chinese, he is the man I love, and I am 6 years older than him... so maybe not only "westerners" like more mature woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-22 10:14:34 |Display all floors
Because foreignners don't date little girls. What does a thirty or forty year old man have in common with a 20-25 year old girl??

Nothing except they both like money, which is a shared interest with everyone in this world.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-22 12:41:41 |Display all floors
In China, women over 30 years of age are way past their use by date!
That explains why there are many leftover women. But Westerners don't have such attitude towards women, hence they can have all the leftover women of China to choose from! How wonderful, no competition from Chinese men!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-22 12:45:42 |Display all floors
lolitas Post time: 2013-1-25 12:59
According to the definition of the above article, I am a “left-over” woman Yes, that is wha ...

Try harder, you have two more years to go before the Chinese men consider you a leftover woman! But no problem, there are many leftover foreigners in China looking for people like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-22 13:20:31 |Display all floors
One plausible reason why foreigners like to date Chinese leftover women is that in their mind there is no such thing as a leftover woman!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-4-22 14:04:32 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-1-25 03:56
As a foreign white American guy who has a Chinese "leftover woman" (using your definition) let me ju ...

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-23 14:55:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.