Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 19:20:35 |Display all floors
Sorry for the spam, it looks like my posts aren't going through the first time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 10:06:27 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-13 19:11
Are you a man or a woman?

Why are you so angry? Are you a left-over woman?

I´m a man

do you like men?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 10:08:13 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-13 19:11
Are you a man or a woman? I'm not trolling, just voicing my opinion.

Why are you so angry? Are you  ...

You just admitted in another thread you are a troll

Why are you so angry? Are you a "left-over woman?" Seems to have hit a sore spot with you. Why?

To difer with your comments, made me angry?
Are you labeling the leftover women as angry women?

Why you are so dumb?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 10:16:32 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-13 19:13
I am a western man, I was born in the US and I look white. So I am western.

In the US, unmarried w ...
I am a western man, I was born in the US and I look white. So I am western.

You are Chinese, you know why its easy to notice it?

Because Americans don´t call themselves Westeners.

Busted (again)

In the US, unmarried women by the age of 30+ are labeled defective, even though most guys won't say it. Generally any attractive man would be hesitant about marrying a woman over the age of 30 in the US.

Seems you are from same Robert´s brainwashed school.
The art of lying is amazing and well indoctrinated in all of you.
Anyway
Most people in US or a big number get married on the 30s. So your comments fell to the ground again.
You have choosen the wrong country to bash about this topic.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 13:32:41 |Display all floors
Americans don't call themselves Westerners? What?

What the hell would you know about American culture if you can barely speak English?

You're clinically insane, man, you're really going off on crazy diatribes about nothing. This is pretty typical among foreigners that I meet in China… the lot of them are really… weird.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:36:25 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-14 13:32
Americans don't call themselves Westerners? What?

What the hell would you know about American cultu ...
This is pretty typical among foreigners that I meet in China… the lot of them are really… weird.

That´s what i said. YOU ARE CHINESE

Only Chinese call to all foreigners, Westeners.

and American are only Americans

READ AGAIN THE POST 139

AND LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!

Don´t be angry ok la?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:41:14 |Display all floors
I'll tell you the same thing I tell my students. Growing up most Americans are taught to not view people as different. I don't look at my students as Chinese students, I look at them as students that happen to be Chinese. The thing about left over women, is this.... MOST of the time we don't look at them as leftover or whatever women. We look at them as hey you are a nice/pretty/funny/smart/etc woman. The people who I see usually complain about it, are Chinese men. They tend to make snide comments about it and think these women are horrible.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.