Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-2 16:11:42 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-2 15:06
I don't have  a lao po . You are so lucky. My best wishes to you and  your Chinese lao po.

Xie xie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 16:46:50 |Display all floors
They are not "leftover" that's awful.

Just because someone is thirty five does not make them a worthless person, Doesn't mean you can't fall in love with them, think they look amazing etc... That's why. Having a younger girlfriend isn't necessary. And they have experience and are more mature.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 18:27:56 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2014-5-2 16:11
Xie xie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 00:40:17 |Display all floors
It's unfair to attach a "left over"label to women,if some men they don't like marrying 30year old girls ,then don't ,no one push you men to marry them,but why use so offensive words on ladies?you really ever went to school for education?every one will get old someday and every one derserve love ,just some of women will find the right one later than those .i am 25,but I don't want to get married at all at this moment because the right one hasn't shown up! I think men should show more respects to women in China,every time when we women ask more respects then Chinese men will argue"so many bad women in china ,they derserve nothing!"but most of women are good right?in western countries there are more gold diggers,but seems gentlemen there know how to show repect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-12 19:57:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MixedGuy12 at 2014-10-12 20:01

You guys are acting like "leftover" women don't exist in the US. Except in the US, they're called "spinsters," and usually have some combination of high standards and / or sexual past that nobody really wants to get married to them. I know a couple of "leftover" women in China, they're lovely and from what I understand, don't have a sordid past…. but for whatever reason they never married, which is sad. I have a suspicion it was because they were pretty demanding on their partners and nobody "good enough" ever came around.

Either way, its a toxic combination, but its not really either men's or women's fault. Some people just wind up never meeting someone perfect for them. But to blame it on Chinese culture is ridiculous when we have even worse problems in the US (60% divorce rate, people getting married after having sex with 70 people, massive out of wedlock birth rate, single mothers, etc). For every left over woman, there is probably some poor Chinese guy who would love to be in their arms, but for whatever reason these guys are in their 30s and working menial jobs…. so it just doesn't work out.

It's a cold world. As a "nominally" Western man, I would take a Chinese left-over woman over a western left-over woman, because in the US, a woman past 30 is usually (no offense) damaged goods, since the pattern goes as follows: from 18-29 they drink a lot, party, have a lot of one night stands, then once they hit 29-30, they look for a "nice" provider guy to take care of them.
So I have respect for left-over women in China who actually probably wound up single at their age for a more benign reason. To be perfectly honest, China probably has the healthiest mate-pairing system in the world, and it will contribute greatly to the country's economic dominance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 10:23:38 |Display all floors
MixedGuy12 Post time: 2014-10-12 19:57
You guys are acting like "leftover" women don't exist in the US. Except in the US, they're called "s ...
You guys are acting like "leftover" women don't exist in the US. Except in the US, they're called "spinsters," and usually have some combination of high standards and / or sexual past that nobody really wants to get married to them.

One more time you show us the troll you are. In your thread of your mixed ¨race¨ you already have shown

Look.
The topic is about how the people in China LABEL as leftover to the women who didn´t has the chance to marry and are above of 30s. They are badly pointed it out for the Chinese society.
In USA (the country you picked up to bash without senses) and same as in the West and Latin countries exists ¨spinsters¨, those people are not pointed out by their  personal status. People in those countries never interfere in other people´s lives as it happening in China.

But to blame it on Chinese culture is ridiculous when we have even worse problems in the US (60% divorce rate, people getting married after having sex with 70 people, massive out of wedlock birth rate, single mothers, etc). For every left over woman, there is probably some poor Chinese guy who would love to be in their arms, but for whatever reason these guys are in their 30s and working menial jobs…. so it just doesn't work out.

The only ridiculous thing here is your nonsenses comments, seems the topic has pinched your nevers.

This its another example why for China it will be difficult to reach the level of developed country, its society mentally is limited.
Refusing to accept the true, the facts, the sad reality of their own women in your own society makes you a coward in front of the true.

It's a cold world. As a "nominally" Western man, I would take a Chinese left-over woman over a western left-over woman, because in the US, a woman past 30 is usually (no offense) damaged goods, since the pattern goes as follows: from 18-29 they drink a lot, party, have a lot of one night stands, then once they hit 29-30, they look for a "nice" provider guy to take care of them.

First, you are not Western man.
Second, there is no leftover women in Western countries and USA
Third, the only thing damaged is you as a person.

You as a troll, talk with generalizations, that´s the way cowards like you work in the net. Felling proud?

So I have respect for left-over women in China who actually probably wound up single at their age for a more benign reason.

The problem is not the reason. The problem is the society who labeled those women in a degrading way.

I respect them a lot and they have all my support and sympathy. Things that you don´t feel ¨honest¨ guy.

To be perfectly honest, China probably has the healthiest mate-pairing system in the world, and it will contribute greatly to the country's economic dominance.

Honesty is a word that you never should mention in your poor life, You don´t know even the meaning of honesty and this last statement its only rubbish.

You don´t like China, you don´t like Chinese people, No any sympathy or solidarity to them and its problems.

Read my signature, you fits well in it.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 19:11:18 |Display all floors
Are you a man or a woman?

Why are you so angry? Are you a left-over woman?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.