Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 10:31:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-2-19 10:32
But why foreign men will take up with Chinese leftover women? Any culture differences?

Particularly most non Asian people considerate the woman for what she is, for how she worth, for how she feels and shows. We don´t care the age or how she looks like a prime requirement.

Definitely a marked cultural difference
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 02:29:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-19 06:01
In what way have you EVER been right, dust smote?

My wife weighs about 45% of my weight, so you  ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA~

WHO BELIEVE YOU?
HAHAHAHHA~

you are well know for fabricating stories and telling lies~!!!
HAHAHAHAHA~

Bet you wife is more than 110kg~!!!
HAHAHAHAHA~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 05:18:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-20 05:13
No matter how jealous you get your anger won't burn the excess fat on your midriff. You won't ever ...

HAHAHAHAHHAA~

a fool remained a fool~
im LAUGHING at YOU~ HAHAHAHAHA~
nothing of jealous...you can have it all those women that love White as i've shown~ go take them all back to U.S....HAHAHAHAHA~

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-20 09:57:52 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-2-19 10:31
Particularly most non Asian people considerate the woman for what she is, for how she worth, for h ...

I completely agree with you. Chinese men care more about women's age and how they look. All they want is a beautiful vase.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 11:58:37 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2013-2-20 09:57
I completely agree with you. Chinese men care more about women's age and how they look. All they w ...

Hoping future generations make the changes.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-20 12:28:30 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-2-20 11:58
Hoping future generations make the changes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 20:36:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-20 05:39
So you want more than one woman to satisfy your carnal desires??? You are as depraved as the Chine ...

no one believe what u said...
no matter what much u fabricate and lying about ur wife...bcos we all still think u got a gay partner~

ur a fa.ggot~ HAHAHAHAHHA~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.