Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-2-1 13:54:22 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-1-31 04:18
That always amazes me, but maybe you're right. I LIKE to have an intelligent woman. Professional s ...

You are so funny. I agree with your point. Beauty fades with time but intelligence is forever. Good for you having an intelligent girlfriend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 07:27:41 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-1-29 16:48
I think that's because Chinese men don't like smart women. All Chinese men care is how women look  ...
Chinese men always want their girls to be timid, submissive, not as clever

That's exactly the kind of women that whites go to look for in China. They know that those women will believe any lies and false compliment they say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 23:20:12 |Display all floors
lolitas Post time: 2013-1-25 12:59
According to the definition of the above article, I am a “left-over” woman Yes, that is wha ...

The grapes are sour anyway!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 01:11:52 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-2-1 00:54
You are so funny. I agree with your point. Beauty fades with time but intelligence is forever. Goo ...

Actually, Sunny, intelligence can fade too. I have seen several amazingly brilliant people fall victim to Alzheimer's disease. It was frightening and very sad.

Fortunately, Alzheimer's is relatively uncommon. I much prefer an intelligent lady. There is something special about being able to bring a smile to the lips of a lady who is your intellectual equal. I don't mean, necessarily, that she have the same level of education that I have (because that would be hard to find since I have two doctoral degrees), but I absolutely look for a woman of comparable intelligence.

Fortunately for single guys in China they are relatively easy to find - just look for lady graduate students in technical fields. Unfortunately many Chinese men are afraid of them. I know several amazingly beautiful Chinese ladies with advanced degrees that cannot find boyfriends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 08:20:55 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-1-31 04:18
That always amazes me, but maybe you're right. I LIKE to have an intelligent woman. Professional s ...

Asian women that love foreigners and foreigners love them;
fat05.jpeg
fat06.jpeg
fat07.jpeg

Asian women that love Asian guys and Asian guys love them;
hot05.jpeg
hot06.jpeg
hot07.jpeg

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 05:52:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-9 01:05
Your intelligence evidently has been squashed into pudding by a heavy-set Chinese matron keeping g ...

HAHAHAHAHA~

you replied means im correct~
enjoy your feast~!!!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 10:31:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-2-19 10:33
But why foreign men will take up with Chinese leftover women? Any culture differences?

Particularly most non Asian people considerate woman for what she is, for how she worth, for how she feels and shows. We don´t care the age or how she looks like a prime requirement.

Definitely a marked cultural difference
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.