Author: linda_sun

Why do foreigners love to date leftover women in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-6 10:43:57 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2013-1-25 23:00
and your first comments make senses?

look little brain

Ghostly, just because you are leftover doesn't mean you have to be so defensive.  The way you think it's no wonder nobody would touch you with a sh!tty stick.

Go find some old guy from Niggeria who will overlook what a psycho 38 you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 20:10:55 |Display all floors
binbin1110 Post time: 2013-10-24 11:21
You can say that again.
I am sure you heard of "Chinese Mother in Law“. She requires the son to  ...

Things will have to change as men realise there are fewer and fewer marrigeable females. The one child policy and selective abortion is going to mean a re-think of Chinese tradition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 20:16:08 |Display all floors
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 21:51:45 |Display all floors
Linda_sun, sorry I have to say that you are insulting those so called "leftover women".
I don't even know how this word was come up with! Leftover?! And you think they don't deserve to be loved?? You crazy!
Wish you didn't mean that!
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-7 09:37:46 |Display all floors
Maybe both just want something better for themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 12:23:53 |Display all floors
Unmarried women in China over the age of 28 are often considered to be “leftover women”

They're the smart one's. I find it a flawed ideology to marry before age 28! You're not ready socially, financially, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, or physically. A woman (or man) need to have a self identity about themselves (know who they are, in order to know who they should marry) and undoubtedly, you can't know these things until you are mature. So, personally, it believe it to be a flawed concept to pressure anyone to marry before age 28.

There is a statement says to leftover Chinese women -”If you haven’t married a Chinese man by the time you are 35, you should consider marrying a foreigner.”

Because most foreigners (Especially Westerners) don't discriminate so badly and they prefer more mature women. Simple.

It is not a joke and it’s not even entirely groundless. But why foreign men will take up with Chinese leftover women?

I find it a joke that Chinese parents have to post ads in the park on bulletin boards to find dates/or arrange marriages for their ADULT kids. With the large ration gap between men and women in China, I don't believe Chinese men can be too choosy or passive in their approach to finding a mate. Yet, there must be some passivism if there are so many "leftover women." Definitely another flawed Chinese ideology straight from the society of fear, fraud and favoritism. How does favoritism fit this topic? Think about it....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 12:25:14 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-1-25 01:04
I think you mean white men. It's because they are left-over men.

Just look at the guy in your pictu ...

Not just white men. I see Africans and Indians in large numbers now with these so called "left over women" and of course, the young ones they buy, control, mold, manipulate and own.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.