Author: expatter

Your Parents Lied to You …!   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-26 02:59:57 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-1-26 02:55
Lawrence is pissed off. He is getting delusional by hour. I think he is losing his sanity.

But would you like to show the rest of this forum that Lawrence does not only exists in your head  ......  ?

Then please deliver the information for all to see ........

Because other than that, only you are party to that fantasy  .........

Do you get it now  .........    ??               

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:00:57 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-25 23:59
But would you like to show the rest of this forum that Lawrence does not only exists in your head  ...

Lawrence is the name of the clown expatter in China daily forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:02:05 |Display all floors
Like Lawrence of Arabia, Lawrence the Clown of BBS

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-26 03:08:25 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-1-26 03:02
Like Lawrence of Arabia, Lawrence the Clown of BBS

And I thought you did not like it when people called you names and you went crying to the moderators  ..........   

Pathetic ..........  !!

Are you in love with your fantasy Lawrence and do you give him a big 'hug' from behind  .....   ?

Did Lawrence leave you for another man  ........  ?

Whoever Lawrence is you do miss him so much I can tell   .........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:09:41 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-1-26 00:08
And I thought you did not like it when people called you names and you went crying to the moderato ...

Yes...you said more of your ethnical values when you sided with that senile old crone. He had been abusing with unbelievable words and racial slurs yet you jumped on the wagon to bash me. Don't teach me about ethics. You showed your quality Lawrence. Like the Clown of BBS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:11:54 |Display all floors
If ghosty is your problem why don't you fight with ghosty. For heaven's sake Lawrence why you are such a dimwit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 03:12:11 |Display all floors
Is it because ghosty kicks your azz

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.